Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Opolo
Forum: Audi September 11th 10, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Opolo
Who does what ?

Scenario: A Learner driver stops quickly and is rear ended by the following
vehicle.

Should the learner driver negotiate details with the perpetrator or the
learners instructor.

ta
Forum: Audi September 5th 10, 09:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Opolo
Our trusty UK VW dealerships

"Mark Opolo" > wrote in message
>I replaced the front discs and pads on my sons Polo about a month ago.
>
> Recently he had a...
Forum: Audi September 3rd 10, 08:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Opolo
Our trusty UK VW dealerships

I replaced the front discs and pads on my sons Polo about a month ago.

Recently he had a rattle in the exhaust so I suggested a pro assessment,
main dealer, was required because it may or may not...
Forum: Audi August 19th 10, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Opolo
Audi A6 (V6) 1995 Headlight Problem.

"Andre" > wrote in message
> My A6 (95) Audi has had a really bad week. The bad week was topped
> off...
Forum: Audi August 10th 10, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark Opolo
Audi A6 ignition woes;(..

"tony sayer" > wrote in message

> Hi..
>
> Just bought an S/H Audi A6 from a large London dealer and all seemed
> fine on a short local test...
Forum: Audi August 9th 10, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Opolo
audi A6 (V6) 95 Radiator Fan fuse S7

"Andre" > wrote in message
> The wiring diagram shows a fuse S42 (7) (40A) for the Radiator fan.
> Where...
Forum: Audi July 22nd 10, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Opolo
Fivecilinder 2,5-liter TFSI-motor: Engine of the Year

wish I could afford one with the bodywork

"H.D." > wrote in message
> Good news: the Fivecilinder 2,5-liter Audi...
Forum: Audi June 20th 10, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Opolo
OT but close...VW Passat CC

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Mark Opolo">>
>>
>> I have looked at the Sonata and that does not appear to have the arched
Forum: Audi June 20th 10, 08:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Opolo
OT but close...VW Passat CC

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Mark Opolo" > wrote in message
Forum: Audi June 19th 10, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Opolo
OT but close...VW Passat CC

I think it's one of the best shapes at the moment....I keep thinking Merc
when one passes me.
Forum: Audi April 29th 10, 05:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Opolo
Why do R8

owners sell them with very few miles on the clock.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11