Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Usenet User
Forum: Saturn October 2nd 09, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Usenet User
Down the Drain?

I sent them an email the other day. Here's the response. However, makes
no difference, I am done with GM over this:

We understand how the decision to phase out the Saturn brand is
incredibly...
Forum: Saturn October 1st 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Usenet User
Going Japanese

Well the decision to shut down Saturn is very disappointing. Only GM
cars I ever liked. I'm done. Going Japanese. Used to be pro-American,
but GM is no longer pro-me-the-consumer. Our vehicles will...
Forum: Saturn April 30th 09, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 18
Posted By Usenet User
If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car

I agree with one thing. 60 votes will help bury America forever. Lost
Hope, Pocket Change.

Country was fine until 2 years ago when DemocRATS took control of
Congress. When they took the reigns of...
Forum: Saturn April 28th 09, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 18
Posted By Usenet User
If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car

Two years ago the Democrats took control of Congress. One year later the
economy started to go into a tailspin. Obama's lack of leadership and
total and complete inexperience has kept consumer...
Forum: Saturn April 28th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 18
Posted By Usenet User
If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car

I bought a Saturn SL in 1994. Drove it for five years before trading it
in for another one. Kept it for four years, but traded it in for a Jeep
Wrangler in 2005.

Bought an SL1 for my daughter in...
Forum: Saturn April 27th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 18
Posted By Usenet User
If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car

I expect GM to survive in one form or another. But if GM drops or stops
the Saturn brand, I am done with GM cars and so is the rest of the
family. We have been loyal Saturn car owners and have...
Forum: Saturn February 16th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 30
Posted By Usenet User
Consumer Reports and Saturn

I used to read all the Consumer Reports crap. And every time I purchased
something they recommended I was very disappointed. Especially cars.
Their Japanese cars recommendations have always been a...
Forum: Jeep July 19th 08, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Usenet User
Today's trip to the dealership

Kate, but is the dealership in Lexington, TN offering it on all models?
There appear to be wildly different incentives for different Jeep models.

Kate wrote:
> Well THAT bites!
>
> Just out of...
Forum: Jeep July 18th 08, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Usenet User
Today's trip to the dealership

No zero percent financing in Southern Ohio.

Kate wrote:
> Funny thing, today when I drove past the local dealership, it said "0% -
> 72mos"
> Don't know what's going on in YOUR neck of the woods.
Forum: Jeep July 12th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Usenet User
Today's trip to the dealership

We went to the Jeep dealership today to talk about buying an Unlimited.
Wife has had Jeeps for years and wants the 4-door version now since we
sold her Wrangler yesterday.

I've been friends with...
Forum: Jeep July 10th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Usenet User
Wrangler Incentives

Wrangler sales down over 30% and still no real incentives. Amazing, that
they don't want to try and move more wranglers at a little less profit.
Forum: Saturn July 6th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Usenet User
Aura AM radio issue

Wanted to listen to an AM station today and AM sounds like it is way off
frequency. Station cannot really be heard. Sounds like a low level
sideband signal. Can this thing have gotten out of...
Forum: Jeep July 2nd 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Usenet User
Poor Jeep Wrangler Sales

I was just looking at the June sales figures for the Jeep Wrangler. Down
39% from the previous year. Yet Chrysler is offering no rebates except
$500 to armed forces personnel and $400 in marketing...
Forum: Saturn June 30th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By Usenet User
Now we've got an Aura

Several months ago I went looking for a new car for my daughter. She
looked at the Aura and the Vue and went with the Vue. However, I really
like the Aura and so did she. She wants to sit higher up...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14