Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dread
Forum: Ford Explorer December 6th 06, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Dread
ford explorer suspesion squeak

sounds like factory ball joints w/ torn boot . or worn shocks.

"julie byrd" > wrote in message
> after driving through some...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 21st 06, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Dread
Repair Estimate

you can do all of it yourself depending on your time, tools and
knowledge/skill ..but its good to make sure you are fixing whats actually
wrong. price it out at auto parts store and get a second...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 26th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Dread
96 explorer v8 need suggestions

has to carry my tools and tow 2 jet skis...not an option
"Ollie" > wrote in message

> "Dread" >...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 25th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Dread
96 explorer v8

ok. I took it to a local shop and they said i might wanna start with a
tranny tune up or rebuild, before trying to add any hp or torque . they also
said aftermarket parts for the 302 is plentyful...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 24th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Dread
96 explorer v8 need suggestions

stock but for k&n intake kit from throttle body
2 wheel drive
the good news
bought it used w 84,000 miles on it,had it for 2 years paid it off
it now has 198,800 miles on it. I did the stuff that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5