Showing results 1 to 25 of 221
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WindsorFox[_4_]
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Unionized

wrote:
>> "Millwright Ron" > wrote in message
>> On Aug 16, 3:31 am,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Unionized

Millwright Ron wrote:
> On Aug 16, 3:31 am, > wrote:
>> I have noticed that you are more likely to be union management that union
>> labour.... Are you paid commission on new...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 15th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.global-warming
Replies: 70
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
This is how environmentalists die

columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
> On Aug 15, 12:23 pm, "Cat_in_awe" > wrote:
>> columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
>>
>>> laughing, of course people like you need to think...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 15th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
labor

Defiant wrote:
> Hmm sounds like we have a scab amongst us..
> Millright ron you go right ahead and say what you want you have a Union
> Brother behind you and thats somethng alot of people can't...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Here's Your Future Exhaust System

John S. wrote:
> On Aug 14, 2:09 am, wrote:
>> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080813/AUTO01/808...
>>
>> Patrick
>
> "The demo car was even able to play music...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080813/AUTO01/808130352/1148
>
> Patrick

Ick.

--
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148

dwight wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> "dwight" > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:

>>> Yeah, I think some of us are more equal than others. What kind of a
>>> drooling moron do you have to be to not make up your mind between
>>> the two viable candidates?

Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:
> "Scott W." <69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote in message
>>> "dwight" > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Hum after rear-end gear change

88 Mustang GT Conv. wrote:

> Just an update....I picked up the car yesterday from the same mechanic
> who completely accepted to look into the situation after I contacted
> him about it.
>
> The...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:
> dwight wrote:
>> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> The lefties assume anyone that doesn't...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:
> "Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
>>
>> The lefties assume anyone that doesn't vote their way are stupid.

Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
DO STRIKES LEAD TO VIOLENCE?

Millwright Ron wrote:
> DO STRIKES LEAD TO VIOLENCE?
> ...YES, BY EMPLOYERS AND THE GOVERNMENT

And exactly WTF does this union propaganda have to do with Mustangs??

--
Forum: Ford Mustang August 11th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3

Scott W. wrote:
> "lxixboss" > wrote in message
>> Straightforward question: Will the Bullit...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 11th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Why Do We Need Unions

John S. wrote:
> On Aug 9, 8:22 pm, Millwright Ron > wrote:
>> Our good conditions of employment came from union action over the past
>> century.
>> Unions provide the level...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 11th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Vaccum

wrote:
> S'funny... in my reader, the lines wrap quite nicely.... Of all the people
> on usenet, there is only one complaining of line length.... Everyone else is
> wrong and...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 11th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
No true cure for the windows blues :-(

mC wrote:
> I was asking about a "screeching" window problem in a previous post and
> today I tore into my door. What I found was that the guide bar used to
> guide the window straight up and down...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Why Do We Need Unions

lxixboss wrote:
> Actually, if you study a bit of modern history, you will see that
> labour unions are the cornerstone upon which our current day
> democarcies are built. Workers' fundamental right...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:
> wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson wrote:
> IMO, the biggest reason that Muslims have been painted with such a broad
> brush is their lack of publicly, and vehemently, condemning the acts of
> the terrorists. It...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:

> I knows these days, in this country, the constant media drumbeat is:
>
> Muslim = Terrorist
>
> And it's B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!
>
> I've lived in a 98% Muslim country,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 6th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Electronic Noise

Brad and Karen wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> Pulled all the fuses tonight and that didn't help. It's also not the pump,
> it starts then shuts down.
>
> I took the stereo apart and noticed that the black...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 6th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang August 6th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang August 5th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By WindsorFox[_4_]
Electronic Noise