Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 2.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Les Benn
Forum: Ford Mustang July 27th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Les Benn
Possible culprits behind intermittent headlight loss?

"Dear Leader @ Ryugyong Hotel" > wrote in message

> "Doc" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology July 27th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Les Benn
Possible culprits behind intermittent headlight loss?

"Dear Leader @ Ryugyong Hotel" > wrote in message

> "Doc" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang July 25th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Les Benn
Window sticker 2007 Shelby

"John C." > wrote in message

> "Big Al" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang July 21st 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 34
Posted By Les Benn
Return Of Bullitt

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> Isn't there anyone left in Hollywood with an original idea for a movie
> script?

Forum: Ford Mustang July 21st 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn
Flex Fan

"Jim Custer" > wrote in message
> In GT50H's question about his overheating problem, I remembered an
> open question...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 27
Posted By Les Benn
Fox Body GT getting hot...what gives???

"Joe" > wrote in message
> GT5OH > wrote in news:1184887011.843213.203590
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Joe" > wrote in message
> GT5OH > wrote in news:1184887011.843213.203590
Forum: Ford Mustang July 16th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Les Benn
1970 Mustang Coil Voltage ?

"Jim" > wrote in message

> I have a 1970 Mach 1 351W that until today was running like a top.
> It died at a stop light...
Forum: Dodge July 15th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Les Benn
'02 Caravan Transmission

"the fly" > wrote in message
> '02 Caravan, 3.3L engine, 4-speed automatic.
> Fluid and filter have been changed according to...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 14th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Les Benn
Hesitation at WOT

"Les Benn" > wrote in message

> "BradandBrooks" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang July 14th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Les Benn
Hesitation at WOT

"BradandBrooks" > wrote in message
> 1993 5.0. Seems to go a bit slower at WOT than 90% throttle. Any
> thoughts guys?
>
> Thank...
Forum: Technology June 30th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.pontiac,alt.autos.oldsmobile
Replies: 2
Posted By Les Benn
instrument cluster dies, then comes for a minute, then dies for several minutes, repeat...

> wrote in message
> hello-
> i have a 99 olds alero 3.4, 80k miles.
> engine runs well for the most part, although...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 15th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Les Benn
PICS - 2008 Ford Bullitt Mustang

"Ugly" > wrote in message
> Yawn
>
> Same old same old. Reminds me of a 2006 charger
>
> Its ugly as ugly can be.
>
> "JLA"...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 6th 07, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Les Benn
Interchangeable brake parts

Unless you are racing or doing lots of show stuff why would you want drilled
or slotted rotors? They just wear out your brake pads quicker/
"GT5OH" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 30th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Les Benn
Putting together a field-parked Fox

"JS" > wrote in message
> It's been a while since I've really had V-8 torque under my right foot,
> and I'm thinking of getting one of my old...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 28th 07, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Les Benn
New Mustang

Well ford has Decided to build cars that they can keep on the dealer lots
until they are a year old. that way if someone stupid enough to buy one for
way over sticker comes along, they can recover...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 22nd 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Les Benn
96 GT strut tower brace

"Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
>I was recently given a C&L preformance air intake system. In order to get
> this on I'll have to...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 22nd 07, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Les Benn
'89 Mustang LX Project (Son's first project)

"TC" > wrote in message
> harry wrote:
>

>> "TC" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang April 27th 07, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Les Benn
OO Mustang Modification

I thought that K&N had a setup like that you could buy. I might be wrong
though.

> wrote in message
>I have a 00...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 27th 07, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Les Benn
Mustang Shelby

I guess my point is if the parts are Ford stock parts I think it is time to
get the order numbers for the Shelby mods I want and order a GT with those
options installed by ford. All it would be is...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 26th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Les Benn
Mustang Shelby

I looked through the Shelby options and other than the Shelby serial number
the rest of the mods that I liked were stock order Ford parts. I could care
less about having Shelby on the trunk or on...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 26th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Les Benn
Mustang Shelby

I was waiting for my car to get an oil change and took a look at a Mustang
Shelby (not the 500) and was shocked. Sticker for the Mustang GT 29K not too
bad. Shelby decorations 12K again not too...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 19th 07, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Les Benn
I dont know why my mustang smokes

blue smoke is oil, white is coolant. 5W30 should work in most cars.

"Spike" > wrote in message
> On 15 Apr 2007 21:15:47...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 13th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Les Benn
Quandry (For Sale?) '66 Coupe

well to be honest the less you do the more likely someone will buy it for
what you want. I know that if I were to buy a car like that I would plan on
new gasket set, new tires, new rubber seals for...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 11th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Les Benn
Quandry (For Sale?) '66 Coupe

value all depends on overall condition. I would guess somewhere near 5,000
maybe more maybe a bit less. Most likely it will need major work to get it
road worthy.

"Jeff Mayner"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60