Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GrumpyOne
Forum: Honda April 9th 12, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By GrumpyOne
the new crx

jim beam wrote:
> http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicles/future-cars/2013/veloster/index.aspx
>
> or at least it would be if it handled. but even though it doesn't, it's
> still got to be better then the...
Forum: Honda March 29th 12, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 52
Posted By GrumpyOne
Headline I thought I'd never see

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> <snicker>
>>
>> Let's see... The Volt cost $45K and has a 40 mile range
>>
>> The...
Forum: Honda March 25th 12, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

JRStern wrote:

> Hey, I actually saw two Volts on the road today, setting a new
> American record.

<snicker>

Let's see... The Volt cost $45K and has a 40 mile range
Forum: Honda March 25th 12, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

cameo wrote:
> On 3/21/2012 3:54 PM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Reality bites, don't it?
>>
>> But reality it is, and reality is what Honda has to live with.
>
> Elmo is on fire again. ;-)

Forum: Honda December 17th 11, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 62
Posted By GrumpyOne
New Honda being delivered Wednesday

Howard Lester wrote:
> "Doug" wrote
>
>> Funny you mention this because after seeing a Camry commercial, I was
>> beginning to think I might want to check them out for my next car.
>> Sorta hate to...
Forum: Honda October 31st 11, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By GrumpyOne
"not sure what he'll do with the old one"

Tegger wrote:
> jim > wrote in :
>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/maine-mans-car-goes-1-million-miles-121712831.html
>>
>> keep it and sell the new...
Forum: Honda October 10th 11, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By GrumpyOne
CR-V safety recall

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> Actually, most software flashes are designed to eliminate or ameliorate
Forum: Honda September 25th 11, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 30
Posted By GrumpyOne
Need New Key, 2011 Fit

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> Dan > wrote in :

Forum: Honda May 5th 11, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By GrumpyOne
Tegger goes for yet another smog check

Tegger wrote:
> And passes! With almost 364,000 miles on the odometer.
>
> But with pretty high numbers all across the board except for cruise CO.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9