Showing results 1 to 25 of 133
Search took 6.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: john
Forum: Honda April 7th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By john
Love Your Car / Motor?? Protect it!

Something you need to Know!
http://www.zone-car.com/?viper-car-alarm-system.php
Forum: 4x4 April 4th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Jeep 2.1 mm 540 dp web site

On 30 Mar, 03:42, luisfilipe1966 > wrote:
> Web site about the jeep 2.1 mm 540 dp
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/luisfilipesilvasantos/index.htm

here some:
Autos...
Forum: 4x4 April 4th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
Posted By john
Love Your Car?? Protect It!

You should to know!!
http://www.zone-car.com/?viper-car-alarm-system.php
Forum: Jeep April 4th 08, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Love Your Car?? Protect it!

You should to know!!
http://www.zone-car.com/?viper-car-alarm-system.php
Forum: Ford Mustang April 2nd 08, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By john
the best way for Ford to rebound.... ?

make another 1990's type of taurus, thats it. that was a sharp car an
sold a ton.bottom line is develop a car that appeals to the masses an
they will buy, to me ford has alotta pinto's an...
Forum: Honda April 2nd 08, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By john
2009 Hyundai Sonata

"Hyundai will unveil at the Chicago Auto Show the 2009 Sonata that
features an all-new interior, enhanced suspensions and revised
powertrains boasting both improved fuel economy and horsepower....
Forum: Audi March 31st 08, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By john
2008 Audi TT

The 2008 TT is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or
luxury convertible, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 2.0 T With
S tronic to the 3.2 Roadster quattro with S tronic.

Upon...
Forum: Technology March 31st 08, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By john
2008 Lexus RX 400h

The 2008 RX 400h is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility,
available in two trims, the FWD and the AWD.
Upon introduction, the FWD is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6,
268-horsepower,...
Forum: Simulators March 31st 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By john
Best current F1 sim?

yeah.....
________
Used Car Donation
Car and Autos Zone
http://www.zone-car.com
Forum: Simulators March 31st 08, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Cars That Pollute the Least

You don't need to buy a small and cheap car to drive a vehicle that's
kind to the environment.
What comes out of a car's tailpipe is just as important as what goes
into the fuel tank.
Fuel economy...
Forum: General March 29th 08, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By john
Ten Toughest Cars On The Road

Strategic Vision's 2007 New Vehicle Experience Study was also
consulted. In it, the automotive research company measures how many
owners complain of "things gone wrong" after the first 90 days...
Forum: BMW March 27th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By john
Opel Corsa New Generation

The "G" in GM may well be for green, if the automaker's plans for the
Frankfurt auto show are any indication.

The company known for Corvettes, Camaros, and Cadillacs will offer up
a decidedly...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 26th 08, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By john
next-generation Fiesta sedan

Complementing the three-door Verve concept shown at the 2007 Frankfurt
motor show, the Verve five-door gives a good clue at what the next-
generation Fiesta should look like when it arrives in...
Forum: Mazda March 25th 08, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By john
Sharper Mazda RX-8 heralds new flagship

The new range-topping model will be based on the RX-8 RS that has
leaked on internet sites ahead of its debut at January's Tokyo Auto
Salon.

The RS itself adopts subtle visual enhancements on top of...
Forum: Honda March 24th 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By john
97 prelude shifter cable fit 94 accord

We gonna do a 5spd swap & the shifter cable is kinda hard to find
(most yard here cut them)
& a fd of mine got a 97 prelude cable sitting around
so just wonder will it fit

Thank...
Forum: Honda March 24th 08, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By john
Buying a New CR-V LX 2WD

On 23 Mar, 11:53, motsco_ > wrote:
> Chip Thomas wrote:
>
> > Anything I need to look out for? *Any problems, issues? *Gotcha's?
>
> > Chip
>
> -------------------------
>
> Be...
Forum: Technology March 3rd 08, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By john
Cars Online Buying

The advantage of shopping for a car online is that all transactions
can be done without you having to go out of your room. After ordering
the car you want and paying the price, all you have to do is...
Forum: Technology March 3rd 08, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By john
Antique/Classic Autos.

Try this web http://www.carhire3000.com/
you can ask the technical support
_______________
http://www.zone-car.com
Forum: Technology March 3rd 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Handy Online Calculator Tool

On 2 Mar, 23:19, EngineeringNation > wrote:
> This website has some handy calculator tool which we can use on our
> DIY jobswww.calculatoredge.comalso subscribe free technical...
Forum: Corvette November 20th 07, 07:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By john
top ten best resale value cars

do you have more link??
___________________
Used Car Donation
Car & Autos Guide
http://www.zone-car.com
Forum: Corvette November 20th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By john
eBay Motors Car Selling

Most folks aren't getting the best value when selling their used cars
simply because they don't know any better!
http://www.zone-car.com/?ebay-motors-car-selling-tips.php
Forum: Ford Mustang November 20th 07, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By john
eBay Motors Car

Most folks aren't getting the best value when selling their used cars
simply because they don't know any better!
http://www.zone-car.com/?ebay-motors-car-selling-tips.php
Forum: Driving November 20th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By john
eBay motors car selling

Most folks aren't getting the best value when selling their used cars
simply because they don't know any better!
http://www.zone-car.com/?ebay-motors-car-selling-tips.php
Forum: Jeep November 19th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By john
cold air

On 19 Nov, 01:12, "Dave Milne" > wrote:
> IIRC there was a problem on those relating to the motor controlling the
> blend doors ?
>
> Dave Milne, Scotland

Forum: Chrysler November 16th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By john
Rants