Showing results 1 to 25 of 461
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bertie the Bunyip
Forum: Jeep December 22nd 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 134
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
The point that Hughes is totally ignorant of

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY
> JEALOUS,...
Forum: Jeep December 15th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
whee

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> Hi Doug,
> Imagine what it would have like, without Bore's Global Warming.
Forum: Jeep December 9th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 265
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Off Topic December Seventh.

Cujo DeSockpuppet > wrote in news:fjeqgb$vi$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> Bertie the Bunyip > wrote in
> :

Forum: Jeep December 9th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 265
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Off Topic December Seventh.

Pink Freud©® > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:05:51 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>
>> Hey Billy...
Forum: Jeep December 8th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 39
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Ping Kate

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in news:fjdcco
:

> The Liberty is not a Jeep,

you're not a Jeep either fatboi.

et you're here!
Forum: Jeep December 8th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 265
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Off Topic December Seventh.

Hey Billy boi, howsabout you give me my own dedicated frothing at the mouth
rant?

I'm feeling a bit slighted you using one you wrote for someone else....

Bertie
Forum: Jeep December 8th 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 265
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Off Topic December Seventh.

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> December Seventh, "A date which will live in infamy". At least, in
> the...
Forum: Jeep December 1st 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 26
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
I like to wear high heels, suspenders and a bra..

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> "The IP address from which you have visited register.com has been
Forum: Jeep December 1st 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy! You're an angel! - 1 attachment

Pink Freud©® > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:37:23 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
>> You...
Forum: Jeep December 1st 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
I bore Brad Pitt's love child!

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

Thye will laugh at you,

Just like us.
Forum: Jeep December 1st 07, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
I bore Brad Pitt's love child!

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> forwarded to: , ,
> ,...
Forum: Jeep December 1st 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 26
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
I like to wear high heels, suspenders and a bra..

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY
> JEALOUS,...
Forum: Jeep December 1st 07, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
I blew my dog last night!

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> Forwarded to: , , ,
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
I like a nice big dick up my ass.

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> Forwarded to: , ,

Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy's sister goes to work. - 1 attachment

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY
> JEALOUS,...
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy's sister goes to work. - 1 attachment

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY
> JEALOUS,...
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 46
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy! You're an angel! - 1 attachment

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> Come on up here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:

Oh I'm...
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy's sister goes to work. - 1 attachment

"Roy" > wrote in
:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
>> "L.W....
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy's sister goes to work. - 1 attachment

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about it little faggot 24wimp, like to come on down and get an
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 46
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy! You're an angel! - 1 attachment

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about it little faggot 24wimp, like to come on down and get an
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 46
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy! You're an angel! - 1 attachment

Aww, Billie.

You sound hurt.

No wait, I meant crazzy.

Bertie
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Bertie the Bunyip
Billy's sister goes to work. - 1 attachment

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about it little faggot 24wimp, like to come on down and get an
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys