Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Archie Leach[_10_]
Forum: Jeep November 30th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 14
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
It's time for another Bill Hughes Quiz!

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

>You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chihuahua, with its
>senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too

Well, at...
Forum: Jeep November 29th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

"Coasty" > wrote:

>Hey DICK!!! Quick the perpetuation of the BULL ****!!

Quicken the BILL ****? He can only go so fast, especially when
giganews and teranews keep...
Forum: Jeep November 29th 07, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 14
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
It's time for another Bill Hughes Quiz!

Okay, smart guys (and gals). You may think you know a lot about
Llewellyn "Bill" Hughes................but do you know what is his
preferred feminine hygiene product?

a.) Stayfree
b.) Kotex
c.)...
Forum: Jeep November 19th 07, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 12
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
The place to go is RAMJAW.org

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> There you go again, the

Why are you such an imbecile, Lou Ellen?
Forum: Jeep November 19th 07, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 12
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
The place to go is RAMJAW.org

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Or, even better,...
Forum: Jeep November 19th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 15
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
One last question.

jerryg > wrote:

>How did this all get started in the first place. Just curious.

Start with the coathanger stubs sticking out the sides of Louellyn's
forehead.
Forum: Jeep November 18th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 28
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Careful guys, I got 'roids

Terry Dactille©~® > wrote:

>Just giving back what he likes so well, maybe you should do a little
>more investigation before you flap your gums, but then who am I to
>tell...
Forum: Jeep November 17th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 28
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Careful guys, I got 'roids

Posting multiple responses with no additional content of your own is
almost as stupid as whatever it is Bill Hughes is doing.

Terry Dactille©~® > wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Nov...
Forum: Jeep November 17th 07, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 140
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Yep, its time to move on.

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> Add you name to the bottom of the original group's names that have given
>up with the easy internet access using fake names, and the...
Forum: Jeep November 15th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 77
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Bill Hughes fails at English again

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> Keep'em coming, I'm make so much money it's undeliverable!

Are you retarded?
Forum: Jeep November 11th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 32
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
JOIN THE NIGHTLY FOAM PARTY IN R.A.M.J+W!!! This is sad

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> All you little schizophrenic psychopath 24wimp:
>http://www.billhughes.com/temp/24wimpIndiana.jpg liars having as much fun as
>I'm...
Forum: Jeep November 8th 07, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 322
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Bill fjukkwit Hughes gets Databasix UPS delivery for free....

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

>All you little schizophrenic psychopath 24wimp:
>http://www.billhughes.com/temp/24wimpIndiana.jpg liars having as much fun as
>I'm having...
Forum: Jeep November 8th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 406

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> I should change my name and address like you scum bags, nope I not an
>a**hole like you faggots.

Actually, what you -should- do is...
Forum: Jeep November 8th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> All you little schizophrenic psychopath 24wimp:
>http://www.billhughes.com/temp/24wimpIndiana.jpg liars having as much fun as
>I'm...
Forum: Jeep November 8th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

>God, where do they find these<BITCHSMACK>

collective owners of your ass?
Forum: Jeep November 8th 07, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> There you go again, the<BITCHSLAP>

Owner of your ass, once again making you dance.

Dance, Big Gay Bill, dance!
Forum: Driving November 8th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 92
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Pictures of Highway Shields: Kentucky! (press release)

Adam Prince > wrote:

>On Nov 5, 2:41 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 11:08 am, wrote:
>>

>> > On Nov 5, 10:51 am, Adam Prince...
Forum: Jeep November 8th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

:

>> There you go again, the little...
Forum: Jeep November 7th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote:

> Idiot, I'm using COX, but not their servers.

How ****ing dumb are you? If you're using COX, by definition you're
utilizing the...
Forum: Jeep November 4th 07, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Replies: 151
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Bill's Pest War

:

>> Cujo DeSockpuppet > wrote:
Forum: Jeep November 4th 07, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Replies: 151
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Bill's Pest War

:

>> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>> "Rhonda Lea Kirk"...
Forum: Jeep November 4th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Replies: 151
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Bill's Pest War (was: driveline vibes)

Gur Bar Gehr Ebtre > jebgr:

>Ba Fha, 4 Abi 2007 03:33:07 +0000 (HGP), V sbhaq gung Phwb
>QrFbpxchccrg > Fpevooyrq gur sbyybjvat ba gur
>onguebbz...
Forum: Jeep November 3rd 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 70
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Bill Hughs, YOUR the best!

Cassandra Incognito > wrote:

>Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>> Cujo DeSockpuppet > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> "L.W....
Forum: Jeep November 3rd 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Replies: 30
Posted By Archie Leach[_10_]
Hard Top Question

Cassandra Incognito > wrote: