Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randall
Forum: VW air cooled April 22nd 13, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Randall
New to me,,, A "Wild Westerner" bus...

Did you read this topic:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=319543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I don't see the pic you supplied anywhere on that thread, so that is why
I ask.
Forum: VW air cooled March 26th 13, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Randall
A tribute to Bob Hoover

I'm glad you found that link, Jan. I posted it to TheSamba last August.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6225041&highlight=#6225041
Forum: VW air cooled December 17th 12, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Randall
'71 Ghia jumpy fuel guage

A possibility is the gauge is not securely grounded on the back of the
dash. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=537527
Forum: VW air cooled December 12th 12, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Randall
15" mercedes rims on a 71 bus ???

On 12/7/2012 8:44 PM, P.Ben wrote:
> I have set of 15" winter tires 205 60 15 and would like to mount them on mercedes rims new from macpek which seem to be perfect in every dimention..5x112, 37...
Forum: VW air cooled November 17th 12, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Randall
1990 Corrado for sale

You might get more interested parties at:
rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Forum: VW air cooled November 17th 12, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Randall
Where is everybody?

On 11/16/2012 6:27 PM, ChrisKlinger wrote:
> LOL <tmblwd>Sound of Tumbleweeds</tmblwd>

http://www.shockwave-sound.com/sound-effects/wind-sounds/cold%20wind%202.wav
Forum: VW air cooled November 17th 12, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Randall
Where is everybody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1
Forum: VW air cooled November 2nd 12, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Randall
GEX engines

On 10/29/2012 1:11 PM, P.J.Berg wrote:

> Do not ever touch a GEX engine, there is a same style operator in Europe:
> http://www.vege.nl/ .
> Fancy videos, absolute ****e for quality, it is a clean,...
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 12, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By Randall
Back from the dead

On 9/30/2012 7:55 AM, Max Welton wrote:

> http://www.maxwelton2k.net/baja/MVC-120F.JPG
>
> Max

If you don't mind my asking (or even if you do), how much does having
your own website cost per...
Forum: VW air cooled August 10th 12, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Randall
Firing order question

On 8/3/2012 11:20 AM, P.J.Berg wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:02:24 +0200, Mr. K > wrote:
>
>> 4321.. wouldn't it be smoother if the order fired one side of the engine
>> then...
Forum: VW air cooled May 3rd 12, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Randall
Another one gone.

Below is the Norwegian to English translation given by Google

E18 had to close after a fire in russebil

Here is the Russian...
Forum: VW air cooled March 11th 12, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Randall
Someone is restoring my 67 Frannie!!!! Link to pics

On 3/2/2012 7:25 AM, Jan Andersson wrote:
Jan, just let go. Releasing the hold that the VW you used to own has on
your mind will free you and lighten your journey. Peace, my...
Forum: VW air cooled November 4th 11, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Randall
Which would you rather have, a "Porsche" 914 (VW in Europe),a Beetle, or a Ghia of the same year?

On 10/10/2011 7:10 PM, Jan Andersson wrote:
> On 10/7/2011 6:50 PM, Max wrote:
>> I have a 67 KG coupe, a 63 baja and a 68 type-3 squareback. I have
>> daily-driven all of them over the years.

Forum: VW air cooled September 17th 11, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Randall
My beetle in a film.

On 9/16/2011 1:53 PM, wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I have not posted here in YEARS. I hope we can bring this group back
> to the popularity it once had.

Would you believe 6 years...
Forum: VW air cooled September 16th 11, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Randall
My beetle in a film.

I liked it. Your kids will be able to look at with fond memories years
from now.

I suggest you post it to Samba.com which is the most popular air-cooled
VW website. I'm sure everyone there who...
Forum: VW air cooled April 18th 11, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Randall
fuel pump pin falling out?

On 4/18/2011 11:39 AM, Sam wrote:
> I have a strange issue. It seems that a pin on my fuel pump is working
> its way out.
>
> The pin I'm talking about is at the end of the arrow in this pictu
Forum: VW air cooled March 29th 11, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Randall
car donation?

On 3/29/2011 9:04 AM, Sam wrote:
> Does anyone have a good idea of where in the San Francisco Bay Area I
> could donate my 1965 Ghia? It needs some body and cosmetic work, but
> is a great daily...
Forum: VW air cooled January 20th 11, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Randall
Whatever happened to Shad Laws? Interesting thread with commentson the samba...

On 1/20/2011 7:04 AM, Jan Andersson wrote:

> Hmmm...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citro%C3%ABn_2CV

Click on the triangle inside the box to hear it...
Forum: VW air cooled January 20th 11, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On 1/19/2011 12:15 PM, bugnut68 wrote:
> I remember Shad Laws used to frequent RAMVA back in the day, but
> haven't seen his postings in years. His name came up in a Samba
> thread about LN biral...
Forum: VW air cooled December 25th 10, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Randall
Over and done with

On 12/24/2010 7:25 PM, P.J.Berg wrote:

> I saw -23C in the car tonight up to my mothers for Christmas dinner, can
> you say cold?

Just be glad that you are not a...
Forum: VW air cooled December 18th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Randall
Where Is Everybody?

That's what I'd like to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1
Forum: VW air cooled December 1st 10, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Randall
1938 VW found in Lithuania, some Finnish made parts used for

On 11/30/2010 4:24 AM, Jan Andersson wrote:

> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=340552&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=2880

What kind of reputation do Finnish made parts have?...
Forum: VW air cooled November 23rd 10, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 44
Posted By Randall
Sermons

On 11/21/2010 6:13 AM, DogDiesel wrote:
> Anyone want to burn me the sermons for $15 . If so send me a message to here
> . Remove all numbers .
>
> .
>
> Thanks...
Forum: VW air cooled November 18th 10, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Randall
How Often Do You Replace the Rubber Fuel Hose?

On 11/18/2010 12:28 AM, John wrote:
> Apart from a seized front right slave cylinder it never
> missed a beat.
> Which is another thing. On all my VW,s the right front slave
> cylinder/caliper has...
Forum: VW air cooled November 17th 10, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On 11/16/2010 9:47 PM, John wrote:
> Wouldn,t you be better off with a plastic filter?
> Cheers
> John

The filter is made of fine mesh and is reusable...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85