Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paddy's Pig[_6_]
Forum: Car Show Photos August 8th 11, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 4
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_6_]
2006 Cadillac XLR - red metallic - rvl

"ThomasS1" > wrote in message
> Pat,
> I do like the XLR, and I was speaking of the CTSV (now in Coupe and Sport
Forum: Car Show Photos August 8th 11, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows

"ThomasS1" > wrote in message
> ...trying to figure our how Cadillac let their CTSV look so much better
> than the...
Forum: Car Show Photos August 7th 11, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 2
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_6_]
1961 Pontiac Bonneville Hardtop Coupe - light blue - rvr

"ThomasS1" > wrote in message
>I must admit, GM made some pretty nice looking cars in 1961!

I couldn't agree...
Forum: Car Show Photos August 7th 11, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 0
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_6_]
1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - 40th Anniversary model - dark red metallic - rvl

"Paddy's Pig" <Pat@Fight On! for old SC.com> wrote in message

Doggone it. I wish I were a better proofreader. This is NOT a '95 model.
The...
Forum: Car Show Photos August 7th 11, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 1
Posted By Paddy's Pig[_6_]
1940_Jagaur_SS_1.JPG 428617 bytes

<Ron@newsguy> wrote in message ...