Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: XS11E[_1_]
Forum: Mazda October 17th 18, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Group dead?

Robert Klemme > wrote:

> On 16.10.18 20:23, XS11E wrote:
>
>> I blame Mazda, the first two versions of the Miata were more than
>> cars, they were almost like family...
Forum: Mazda October 16th 18, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Group dead?

Can someone play "Taps" over it please?

I blame Mazda, the first two versions of the Miata were more than cars,
they were almost like family pets, not always well behaved but lovable!

The third...
Forum: Mazda September 23rd 17, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Gone.

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> I can say this as a fact: my Miatas were one of the high points of
> my life. And in my case, still are.
>
> Thanks, Mazda. (And MGB and Lotus...
Forum: Mazda September 17th 17, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Gone.

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:37:00 -0700, XS11E wrote:
>
>> Circumstances require I sell my house and move to an assisted
>> living facility and in the...
Forum: Mazda September 14th 17, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Gone.

Circumstances require I sell my house and move to an assisted living
facility and in the process unload everything except my minivan so...
the 1992 Miata is gone to a wholesaler for way too little....
Forum: Mazda February 25th 17, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Change Instrument Panel Light?

Arye > wrote:

> Does anyone know -- Is there a way to replace a lightbulb in the
> instrument cluster of a 1990 Miata without pulling out the entire
> instrument panel?

I don't...
Forum: Mazda January 28th 17, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
It's ALIVE!

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:31:51 -0700, XS11E wrote:
>
>> Robert Klemme > wrote:
>>
>>> On 24.01.2017 21:06, XS11E...
Forum: Mazda January 26th 17, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
It's ALIVE!

Robert Klemme > wrote:

> On 24.01.2017 21:06, XS11E wrote:
>>
>> I'm amazed! I mail ordered a new battery for the 1992 Mazda
>> Miata knowing it would be almost...
Forum: Mazda January 24th 17, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
It's ALIVE!

I'm amazed! I mail ordered a new battery for the 1992 Mazda Miata
knowing it would be almost impossible for me to install with arthritis
making both hands pretty non-functional but... no problem! ...
Forum: Mazda October 24th 14, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
2000 Miata--1500 actual miles--approx. value

Don Tuttle > wrote:

> Will appreciate estimate of approximate value of 2000 Miata, 1500
> miles, always garaged.
> I don't know how to determine premium for ridiculously low...
Forum: Mazda June 17th 14, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mazda creates a contender!

For a couple of years now, Audi and Toyota have duked it out over who
could design the ugliest front end ever put on an automobile but now
Mazda has joined the fray with the Mazda 6!

Certainly a...
Forum: Mazda April 26th 14, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Opinions on V8 conversions

Don Q > wrote:

> 3- I must say I relly like the power hardtop.

Me too but mine 92 is paid for, trading for a PRHT would be way outside
my budget, particularly for a 3rd car...
Forum: Mazda April 24th 14, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Opinions on V8 conversions

Alan Baker > wrote:

> If I could afford it, I'd already have mine in Colorado being
> converted.

My wish list is much cheaper:

1. A small V6 conversion, maybe around 2.5...
Forum: Mazda August 28th 13, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
how to replace a fuse in a mazda miata for cooling fans

lady bug > wrote:

> My car is heating when in idle. Is it a fuse issue, not
> activating the cooling fans? 1992 Mazda Miata, standard.

Why not look...
Forum: Mazda March 28th 13, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
1997 mazda power antenna

homere > wrote:

> replying to XS11E , homere wrote:
>> xs11eNO wrote:

>> I wonder why the previous owner wired it the way he/she did?
>> Seems ...
Forum: Mazda March 28th 13, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
1997 mazda power antenna

homere > wrote:

> replying to XS11E , homere wrote:
>> xs11eNO wrote:
>>
>> homere > wrote:

Forum: Mazda March 27th 13, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
1997 mazda power antenna

homere > wrote:

> I have a 1997 sto mazda miata . It came from the factory with a
> manual antenna, the previous owner put in a factory mazda power
Forum: Mazda January 3rd 13, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Voting and drinking!

My Miata is now old enough to do both!

Well, maybe. I really don't know the month it was born and do I count
date of manufacture or date of original sale?

--
XS11E, Killing all posts from...
Forum: Mazda November 27th 12, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

May be of interest:

http://www.mazdamotorsports.com/wcsstore/B2BDirect/Motorsports/pdfs/msa
cc.pdf

The Usenet Improvement...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 12, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mustang V6s...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:

> On 10/25/2012 22:40, XS11E wrote:

>> Gotta be auto, convertible and I'd prefer a V8 although I do
>> recall a Thunderburp with a V6 and it...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 12, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mustang V6s...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:

> On 10/26/2012 08:53, XS11E wrote:

>> Thanks for the information, I do need back support so I'll
>> probably be doing as you describe.

Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 12, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mustang V6s...

Ashton Crusher > wrote:

> I had an 88 notch 5.0 manual and a 90 vert LX 5.0 auto. The
> manual was a lot snappier. The 90 was fine for driving around and
> looked good. I have...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 12, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mustang V6s...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:

> On 10/25/2012 11:19, XS11E wrote:
>> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:
>>
>>> Nothing wrong with an AODE, Dee-White has...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 25th 12, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mustang V6s...

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:

> Nothing wrong with an AODE, Dee-White has one.

I'm still trying to get an explantation of this post from RichA:

"Avoid anything V8,...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 25th 12, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By XS11E[_1_]
Mustang V6s...

"jod beans" > wrote:

> 8 cyl 90, 91, 92, 93 are great. manual transmission.

Not possible, read my original post. It MUST be an automatic.

If I could manage a clutch I'd...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500