Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mike[_24_]
Forum: Audi February 19th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By mike[_24_]
Audi A4 "right dipped headlight" problem, was Audi A4 "left dippedheadlight" problem

I posted the following message about a month ago:
>The left headlight of my 2006 Audi A4 quattro has this annoying -- and
>dangerous -- problem:
>1. The left headlight flickers
>2. It then turns...
Forum: Audi February 18th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By mike[_24_]

On Feb 1, 10:43 pm, Robert > wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:59:03 -0800, mike wrote:
> > The left headlight of my 2006 Audi A4 quattro has this annoying -- and
> > dangerous --...
Forum: Audi January 28th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By mike[_24_]

On Jan 28, 12:04 am, "Pete" > wrote:
> "mike" wrote
>
> > My Audi dealer said that Audi knows about this problem but doesn't
> > know how to fix it
>
> They don't know how to fix...
Forum: Audi January 28th 08, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By mike[_24_]
Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem

The left headlight of my 2006 Audi A4 quattro has this annoying -- and
dangerous -- problem:
1. The left headlight flickers
2. It then turns itself off
3. The message "left dipped headlight"...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4