Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred[_14_]
Forum: Saturn December 20th 14, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_14_]
i have test a taat trans valve body soleniods all 5 ofthem are below 4.5 ohms ?

Sonny wrote:
> I test all 5 valve body soleniods in a taat trans of 94saturn sl2 they
> all are
> all under 4.5 ohms what should I do? It has 150 mi.on it

The spec is 4.5-6 ohms so if they are...
Forum: Saturn July 16th 13, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Noise conspiracy?

Just got a new exhaust system at Midas. It needed everything from the
head pipe back.
Car seems more noisy now than original. I can't quite place it other
than the muffler part may be the main...
Forum: Saturn December 13th 12, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_14_]
lw300 needed a tow

Oppie wrote:
> Stopped at a light the other day on the way to work and the engine
> sputtered and died. Wouldn't restart even with the MAF unplugged (causes
> a limp-home mode).
>
> Towed to a shop...
Forum: Saturn December 11th 12, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Blinker not working

Andy wrote:
> My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.
>
> They don't blink on either right or left turns.
>
> I am looking for ideas on what to check.
>
> Thanks,
Forum: Saturn November 27th 12, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Fuel test port cap

Oppie wrote:
> "Fred" > wrote in message
>> Here's one for a Mercedes on Ebay:

Forum: Saturn November 25th 12, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Fuel test port cap

Oppie wrote:
> Anybody know where I can find a replacement cap for the fuel pressure
> test port. I ?fumbled while trying to put it back on and it slipped down
> into an irretrievable place. I'd like...
Forum: Saturn June 12th 12, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred[_14_]
lw300

Oppie wrote:
> Job's all done. Runs nice and quiet with good cold air. Actually, at low
> blower, evaporator must have frosted up with fresh air and at highway
> speed. Airflow from the discharge...
Forum: Saturn June 5th 12, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred[_14_]
lw300

Hi Oppie

I did this job on a '83 mustang V-6 once, but I think I broke it during
the charging procedure somehow, as it never worked right. I would
recommend you get a shop to charge the system...
Forum: Saturn February 28th 12, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred[_14_]
OBD-2

Oppie wrote:
> "Fred" > wrote in message
>>> If it's a software issue, can you update the program?
>>> I have the Autotap tool...
Forum: Saturn February 27th 12, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred[_14_]
OBD-2

Oppie wrote:
> "Fred" > wrote in message
>> I just bought off ebay one of those little OBD-2 scanners that connect
>> to a notebook...
Forum: Saturn February 26th 12, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred[_14_]
OBD-2

I just bought off ebay one of those little OBD-2 scanners that connect
to a notebook computer.
This one says ELM327. Version 1.5a.
It seems to connect fine to my Ford and Mazda. Too bad
about the...
Forum: Saturn February 24th 12, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred[_14_]
CD player for a '94 SC2

Oppie wrote:
> All these should fit your car ('94 SC2)
> http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car-Receivers.html?tp=5684
>
> Let me know how you make out. My son used to do some serious car audio
> work...
Forum: Saturn February 21st 12, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred[_14_]
CD player for a '94 SC2

Anyone know of a reasonably good but not too expensive CD/radio to
replace the cassette/radio in a '94 SC2?
Forum: Saturn October 19th 11, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred[_14_]
94 SC2 CTS replacement saga

At 172,000 I just had to replace the Coolant Temperature Sensor again.
The usual symptoms. Temp Light on, check engine light on. The first
time I had to change it was at 158,000 miles. So that one...
Forum: Saturn March 25th 11, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred[_14_]
1997 SL2 rumble problem

Well... There is still one more motor mount to check!

Fred
94 SC2

MMoniker wrote:
> Greetings! Might someone have some insights for me? They would be much
> appreciated!
>
> I’m the original owner...
Forum: Saturn February 27th 11, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By Fred[_14_]
What the...?

Bert Hyman wrote:
> In >
> wrote:
>
>> Oppie wrote:
>>>
>>> No idea what happened. Just saw multiple copies of the one message
>>> sent....
Forum: Saturn February 26th 11, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By Fred[_14_]
What the...?

Oppie wrote:

> No idea what happened. Just saw multiple copies of the one message sent.
> Sorry about that.
> Oppie

Looks like the newsgroup is gone. Too bad.

Fred
94 SC2 still going
Forum: Saturn December 10th 10, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_14_]
All the warning lights stayed on.

Oppie wrote:
> any update on that?
>
> "Fred" > wrote in message
>> It was reported today by the wife that when she went to
>> start the...
Forum: Saturn December 4th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_14_]
All the warning lights stayed on.

It was reported today by the wife that when she went to
start the Saturn, it started fine, but all the warning lights
stayed on. She then put it in reverse and it would not go. Turning
it back off...
Forum: Saturn March 26th 10, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred[_14_]
choice of muffler for SC2 1999 ?

The Standard one at Midas is just like the original.

Fred
94 SC2

"Alex ." > wrote in message
> Hi all,
Forum: Saturn March 18th 10, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Oil changes

3 month/3000 miles is my standard

'94 SC2 still going strong > 200k miles
Fred

"Shawn" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 09, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Group gone?

I've had the same feeling for months now. Maybe someone knows.
Fred

"JimR" > wrote in message
> Has this group gone deathly quiet? Has...
Forum: Saturn April 16th 09, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Front seat repair ideas 94 SC2

Hi All

Thanks for the tips. I guess I will check out the local junk yards and also
http://www.car-part.com for what's available!

Fred
Forum: Saturn April 12th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Front seat repair ideas 94 SC2

Hi

Anyone have any idea what is the best course to follow here. Left front
bucket seat edge totally worn out to the springs. Should I take it to a seat
repair place (if I can find one), or are there...
Forum: Corvette February 16th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.ferrari,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.grand-national
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred[_14_]
Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY

where is the moderator and why is this message here?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32