Showing results 1 to 25 of 229
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uncle_vito
Forum: Corvette April 14th 14, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By uncle_vito
1968 corvette wiper door troubleshooting

"ken" > wrote in message
> replying to uncle_vito , ken wrote:
>> uncle_vito2002 ...
Forum: Corvette April 13th 14, 02:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By uncle_vito
1968 corvette wiper door troubleshooting

Get a vacuum gauge and check the vacuum to the module that controls the door
movement. I had a 69 and played around with these vacuum systems. Didn't
really have a problem with them but did...
Forum: Corvette February 12th 14, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.autos.corvette,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.geo.petroleum,sac.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By uncle_vito
Fracking sinkhole swallows 8 cars at Corvette museum in Ky.

"Wes Turner" > wrote in message
> BOWLING GREEN, Ky. - A sinkhole formed Wednesday under the
> National Corvette Museum here,...
Forum: Corvette February 8th 14, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By uncle_vito
Corvette, the car for queers

Bad enough being the car for greyhairs. GM is out of its mind.

http://news.yahoo.com/chevy-olympic-ads-feature-gay-couple-224013794.html
Forum: Corvette February 7th 14, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By uncle_vito
1962 corvette concern.

> wrote in message
>Hi guys,

>Question 1:
>I am looking at buying a 1962 corvette. It had a frame off restore...
Forum: Corvette January 11th 14, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By uncle_vito
Corvette Convertible kicks off with exclusive Premiere Edition

"MummyChunk" > wrote in message
> From AB
>

> Chevrolet announces Corvette Stingray Premiere...
Forum: Corvette December 22nd 13, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By uncle_vito
Christmas Car/Racing Gifts

Mazda/Laguna Seca raceway is have a sale on their Racing Memorabilia. $75
shirts for $35. I loaded up on the Corvette Motorsports Reunion...
Forum: Corvette October 15th 13, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By uncle_vito
C7s on the way

"CardsFan" > wrote in message ...
>I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy
>and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of...
Forum: Corvette October 11th 13, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By uncle_vito
Cool C-7 Corvette Stuff

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2013/09/2014-corvette-stingray-production-video/

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20131008/CARNEWS/131009817?utm_source=DailyDrive20131009&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=...
Forum: Technology May 8th 13, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By uncle_vito
I try stuff so you don't have to

"Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
> Been a while since I did one of these...5 years? Been a while since I
> posted on...
Forum: Technology March 24th 13, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By uncle_vito
How would you store a mildly used electric fuel pump?

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." > wrote in message
> uncle_vito wrote:
>

>> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in...
Forum: Technology March 24th 13, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"jim beam" > wrote in message
> On 03/22/2013 08:07 AM, twk wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Vic Smith...
Forum: Corvette March 23rd 13, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By uncle_vito
new 00

Congrats!

"ralphee" > wrote in message
have to brag.. So, had a 76, then a 93 vert, then a 96 lt4 coup, my...
Forum: Technology March 22nd 13, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message

> "muzician21" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette March 13th 13, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By uncle_vito
trickle charger recommendations

"Doug" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:22:36 -0500, Doug >
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Mar...
Forum: Technology March 12th 13, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 2
Posted By uncle_vito
Anyone ever tested Sunpro oil pressure gauge for accuracy?

"Doc" > wrote in message
> Wondering how accurate a Sunpro oil pressure gauge is likely to be -
Forum: Corvette March 12th 13, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Doug" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:12:45 -0600, Doug >
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 6 Mar...
Forum: Technology March 11th 13, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By uncle_vito
Possible explanation for low oil pressure light after cam seal install

"Doc" > wrote in message
> 89 Toyota Cressida recently mentioned in here with bad cam seal. Going
Forum: Corvette March 11th 13, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By uncle_vito
Detailed 64 Corvette

"tww1491" > wrote in message

> "uncle_vito" wrote in message
>
> I just detailed my...
Forum: Corvette March 9th 13, 11:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By uncle_vito
Detailed 64 Corvette

I just detailed my 64 Corvette because my insurance agent will be by next
week to photograph it and reappraise it.

Found a rat had been inside. It hung out inside, back behind the seats.
Even...
Forum: Corvette March 6th 13, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Doug" > wrote in message
>I want to store a car with battery connected for perhaps a month or
> two during winter. What...
Forum: Corvette March 5th 13, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 20
Posted By uncle_vito
First official images of 2015 Corvette C7 Convertible !!

"CardsFan" > wrote in message ...

> "Smarty" wrote in message ...
>
> On 3/5/2013 1:21 AM, uncle_vito wrote:
>> "Dad"...
Forum: Corvette March 5th 13, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology March 5th 13, 07:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By uncle_vito
What does this sensor on Toyota thermostat housing do?

"Sanity Clause" > wrote in message

> "brassplyer" wrote
>
>> It screws into the thermostat housing on my 89' Cressida. I see it
>> id'd as...
Forum: Corvette March 5th 13, 07:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette