Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fuller Wrath
Forum: 4x4 April 11th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By Fuller Wrath
Rav 4x4 on the beach

get ready for rust

> wrote in message
> Can the 2009 Rav 4 handle some light beach driving so that...
Forum: 4x4 April 1st 09, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 34
Posted By Fuller Wrath
4x4 usefulness

I always get a kick out of testosterone-deprived homies flatulating about "a
true 4x4."

> wrote in message
> just...
Forum: 4x4 April 1st 09, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 34
Posted By Fuller Wrath
4x4 usefulness

the last administration was the one that couldn't count; add; multiply;
divide; think; speak; but they sure could drink and spend money.

"Will Honea" > wrote in message...
Forum: 4x4 March 18th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 34
Posted By Fuller Wrath
4x4 usefulness

more testicle talk. tiny testicle talk. very small. who are you trying to
impress with those pea shooters?

> wrote in message...
Forum: 4x4 March 13th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 34
Posted By Fuller Wrath
4x4 usefulness

get over it. you lost.

> wrote in message
> micrometer???? i bet u drive one of those smart cars... 2 seater and u
Forum: 4x4 March 3rd 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 34
Posted By Fuller Wrath
4x4 usefulness

blah blah blah. you punks who measure your penis with a micrometer are
****ing losers.

> wrote in message
Forum: 4x4 March 2nd 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 34
Posted By Fuller Wrath
4x4 usefulness

proof the gene pool needs thinning. And by the testicle talk about how
studly this cretin drives, that thinning will soon arrive.

> wrote in message...
Forum: 4x4 July 8th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By Fuller Wrath
Build A HHO Generator And Run Your Car On Water

or you could run it on bull****. it's cheaper and more available

"jouy" > wrote in message
…By now you...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8