Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Chadduck
Forum: BMW December 23rd 15, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug Chadduck
Brand new here looking for advice where/how to sell 88 BMW weinherited.

On 12/22/2015 6:49 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> Doug Chadduck > wrote:
>>>
>> Thanks. I sent an email to them and to the local East Bay rep. Hopefully
>> something good might come...
Forum: BMW December 23rd 15, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

On 12/22/2015 1:10 PM, Dean Dark wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2015 09:49:52 -0500, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
>
>> Doug Chadduck > wrote:
>>>>
>>> Thanks. I sent an email to...
Forum: BMW December 21st 15, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

On 12/20/2015 4:31 PM, Your Name wrote:
> In article >, Doug Chadduck
> > wrote:
>>
>> I'm in CA, Bay Area. We inherited an 88 328i in remarkably good...
Forum: BMW December 20th 15, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

On 12/20/2015 12:32 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article >,
> Doug Chadduck > wrote:
>> I'm in CA, Bay Area. We inherited an 88 328i in remarkably...
Forum: BMW December 20th 15, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug Chadduck
Brand new here looking for advice where/how to sell 88 BMW weinherited.

I'm in CA, Bay Area. We inherited an 88 328i in remarkably good shape.
We want to sell it but not quite sure where to start. It's not an old
POS and we don't want to just give it away. I figure on...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5