Showing results 1 to 25 of 259
Search took 1.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )
Forum: Driving February 19th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 7
NFL player tasered during DUI stop - WE NEED MORE OF THIS

wrote:

> On Feb 18, 12:21 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> >
> > I think the most important part of this thread, and of my message, was
> > the...
Forum: Driving February 19th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Harry K wrote:

> On Feb 18, 9:21 am, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> > Harry K wrote:
> >
> > > On Feb 17, 10:31 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
Forum: Driving February 18th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Harry K wrote:

> On Feb 17, 10:31 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> > > NFL player tasered during DUI...
Forum: Driving February 18th 08, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 7
NFL player tasered during DUI stop - WE NEED MORE OF THIS

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> NFL player tasered during DUI stop - WE NEED MORE OF THIS
>
> Drunk drivers are killers and maimers and deserve torture. I say taser them
Forum: Driving February 2nd 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 35
"SLOW DOWN - SPEEDERS KILL KIDS EVERY DAY"

David Johnston wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:05:19 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
> >If our govt really wanted to slow down the deadly speed...
Forum: Driving December 12th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 63
Housing Has Crashed. Will the Car Loan Market Crash Next?

wrote:

> On Dec 8, 3:09 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> > spammer wrote:
> >
> > > Now when they're foreclosed on, they can live in...
Forum: Driving December 8th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.usa

snausages wrote:

> No sympathy for lenders and borrowers,

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be." But if you've got to choose one,
be a lender.
Forum: Driving December 8th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.usa

spammer wrote:

> Now when they're foreclosed on, they can live in their pickups.

No, they are going to take the $50,000 pickup too. Didn't you read
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MUDERERS"...
Forum: Driving November 4th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 18
TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

"Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)" wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> >No - we don't know at all that ted was drunk that night but there...
Forum: Driving November 4th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 179
Should traffic lights be higher??

Shawn Hirn wrote:

> In article >,
> gringo > wrote:
>
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > > You're making a left...
Forum: Driving November 3rd 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 18
TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> On Nov 2, 1:07 am, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> > > On...
Forum: Driving November 3rd 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Nov 1, 12:59 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
>
> > What's your take, though, on putting the traffic signals on the Moon?
>
> I hate...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 07, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 18
TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> On Nov 1, 5:11 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver
> (Hector Goldstein)" > wrote:
> > Speeders &...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 07, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Scott in SoCal wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:56:29 -0800, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
>

> >MLOM wrote:
> >>
> >> On Nov 1, 2:59 pm, "Bill Bonde (...
Forum: Driving November 2nd 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

MLOM wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2:59 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> > N8N wrote:
> >
> > > On Nov 1, 2:40 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
Forum: Driving November 2nd 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

wtrplnet wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" > wrote in message
> >

> > N8N wrote:
> >>
> >> On Nov 1, 2:40 pm, "Bill Bonde (...
Forum: Driving November 1st 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

N8N wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2:40 pm, "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"
> > wrote:
> > gringo wrote:

Forum: Driving November 1st 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

gringo wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > You're making a left turn right behind some semi or fedex or ups truck
> > and you can't see the light but you follow the truck...
Forum: Driving November 1st 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 18
TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" > wrote in
> :
>

> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are...
Forum: Driving November 1st 07, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 18
TV star gets 40 months for DUI crash that killed 17 y.o. kid

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Hmmm... Laura Bush once killed a 17 yo kid by her reckless driving and
> nothing was done to her.!!!

You are defining "reckless driving" as...
Forum: Driving October 14th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 49
Should jaywalking be legalized??

B1ackwater wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:00:54 -0700, Studemania >
> wrote:
>
> >On Oct 12, 1:50 pm, (B1ackwater) wrote:
> >> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:26:40...
Forum: Driving October 14th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

necromancer wrote:

> Kel Varnsen:
> > On Oct 11, 8:40?pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > > wrote:
> > > When you cross at an intersection you are at the mercy of...
Forum: Driving October 13th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

Julie wrote:

> In article >,
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
> > "Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )"...
Forum: Driving October 13th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

Eeyore wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > When you cross at an intersection you are at the mercy of every midget
> > soccer mom or DUI illegal in a 6000 pound SUV who...
Forum: Driving October 12th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc