Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Byker
Forum: Driving December 27th 20, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.general,rec.autos.driving,nyc.politics,alt.politics.obama
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
5 Die in 'Catastrophic' Crash That Splits Car in Half

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> Four recent high school graduates from Yonkers, N.Y., were killed when a
> speeding driver collided with...
Forum: Driving February 27th 20, 02:03 AM Posted to soc.culture.german,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
Car 'intentionally' plows into carnival crowd in Germany

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/24/europe/germany-carnival-car-crowd-grm-intl/index.html
>
> The spokesman said...
Forum: Driving May 5th 19, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.society.liberalism,rec.autos.driving,fl.general,sac.politics
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
100-year-old Florida man dies in multivehicle crash after stupid liberal drivers stop for sandhill cranes

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-crash-sandhill-cranes
>
> A 100-year-old man in Florida died and two...
Forum: Driving March 30th 19, 06:07 PM Posted to can.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
drivers who run down pedestrians need to be in SLAM!

"A Moose in Love" wrote in message

Forum: Driving June 17th 18, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,chi.general,alt.firefighters,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
"Horse Stealing"...'When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they're pulling off in your car?'

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> Janique Walker knows the cost of a split...
Forum: Driving June 14th 18, 01:06 AM Posted to il.general,rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.homosexuality
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
Black driver in deadly hit-and-run crash says 'accidents happen, ' and 'people hit and run people all the time'

"Chuck Sharpton" wrote in message

> "I didn't do nothing on purpose," he told the television station. "People
> hit and run people all the...
Forum: Driving June 7th 18, 11:47 PM Posted to fl.general,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,sac.politics
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
Where are the parents of teens of suspected of car thefts?

"Diversity" wrote in message

> When Moline police sought the brothers' parent or guardian, they found
> that their mother is in prison, their...
Forum: Driving April 26th 18, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.disasters.planning,tor.general,rec.autos.driving,can.politics,sac.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By Byker
How Cities Defend Against Vehicular Attacks

"M.I.Wakefield" wrote in message ...

> I guess you missed that subway line that runs up and down Yonge Street.

Why did people ride streetcars back in the "good old...
Forum: Driving April 26th 18, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.disasters.planning,tor.general,rec.autos.driving,can.politics,sac.politics
Replies: 3
Posted By Byker
How Cities Defend Against Vehicular Attacks

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/how-cities-defend-against-vehicular-attacks/558782/

Forum: Driving March 30th 18, 04:51 AM Posted to soc.retirement,alt.california,alt.politics.democrats,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Byker
California Cliff Crash: Devonte Hart's Wigger Family Of 8 Dead In SUV Accident

"Jack Fake" wrote in message

> "There were no skid marks, there were no brake marks" at the turnout on
> the Pacific Coast Highway where the SUV...
Forum: Driving October 26th 17, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,mi.misc,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
Rock dropped from overpass kills passenger in car; teens charged

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

> http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/23/us/flint-teens-rock-throwing-murder-trnd/index.html

From what I've seen on the...
Forum: Driving August 21st 17, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 0
Posted By Byker
Canada's pussy speed limits should be raised

"Liberals are VERMIN!" > wrote:

> 100kph/60mph on non-congested highways is ridiculous, with modern cars.
> Our speed limits should be raised to at least 120kph/72mph like it...
Forum: Driving April 11th 14, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 2
Posted By Byker
Arrests, charges mount in white driver's brutal beating after he struck boy, 10

"Scout" > wrote in message

> I say leave it as is.......a monument to the result from 50+ years of
> liberal ideals in...
Forum: Driving April 10th 14, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 2
Posted By Byker
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17