Showing results 1 to 25 of 213
Search took 2.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: duty-honor-country[_5_]
Forum: Corvette May 15th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
STEREO-AUDIO-VISUAL-TV REPAIR-troubleshooting to component level-test-replace-walk in or mail order-REASONABLE RATES

http://i1.tinypic.com/62qy54k.jpg

PIERCE ELECTRONICS
35 EAST OAK STREET
TRESKOW, PA. 18254
USA

SHOP PHONE: 570-459-4639
EMIL STOLA- PROPRIETOR
30 YEARS OF ELECTRONICS REPAIR EXPERIENCE- NO REPAIR...
Forum: Technology December 31st 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
1968-72 OLDSMOBILE 442/CUTLASS DELCO FACTORY GM 8-TRACK DECK-RARE OPTION-SERVICED-TESTED-30 DAY WARRANTY !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140069712439&rd=1,1
Forum: Driving December 31st 06, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
1968-72 OLDSMOBILE 442/CUTLASS DELCO FACTORY GM 8-TRACK DECK-RARE OPTION-SERVICED-TESTED-30 DAY WARRANTY !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140069712439&rd=1,1
Forum: Driving December 31st 06, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
1968-72 OLDSMOBILE 442/CUTLASS DELCO FACTORY GM 8-TRACK DECK-RARE OPTION-SERVICED-TESTED-30 DAY WARRANTY !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140069712439&rd=1,1
Forum: Chrysler November 11th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Dems take Congress, syn fuels will be reality

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:43:37 GMT, "Bob Snyder" >
> wrote:
>
> >There is a great article in Mopar Action magazine's Feb '07 issue (on the
> >newstands now) titled...
Forum: Chrysler November 11th 06, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

NowItsWhatever wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > Now that the "Republipedo" party is washed up, watch for Congressional
> > pushes on ALL auto makers doing business in the US for alternative
> > fuel...
Forum: Chrysler November 11th 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:
> Now that the "Republipedo" party is washed up, watch for Congressional
> pushes on ALL auto makers doing business in the US for alternative
> fuel vehicles. Ford's well positioned...
Forum: Chrysler November 11th 06, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
TROLL ALERT: "DESERTBOB"

DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist/liberal idiot/wannabee mechanic groups.

Normally, it starts off with...
Forum: Chrysler November 4th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
thread where DeserTBob disassembles an entire engine for a stuck thermostat

CMM wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2006 04:56:08 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:

Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Breaking: Ford Fusion sales spiking, DC off another 3.2%

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=u3vYOgwAAACM9QqI_zes_37XEjCWlp2U&hl=en

viper the pathetic troll, wishes he could afford a viper- but he can't
even speak "Engleesh"
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
"tracker from hell"="viper"=FOREIGN SCUMBAG from Germany

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=SNYW0RIAAAARpSXqTSFSWIofJLBbAB5_pbyajUBv9M9XLUB2gqkZmQ

above is link to "viper's" actual contact info

he also used "tracker from hell"- see his...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
pacifica Nav DVD not ejecting

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:58:52 -0500, "damnnickname"
> > wrote:
>
> >Are you ejecting the disk from the right place? It isnt in the radio but in
> >the back of...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

duty-honor-country wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.makers.chrysler/browse_frm/thread/2d0115eb2c8cdebd/ad5f93e2fcfef120?lnk=gst&q=oldechrysler&rnum=3#ad5f93e2fcfef120
>
> this is a...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> "DeserTBoB" > wrote in message
> >
> > I bought Ford for $8.30 today...I'm not going to miss an opportunity
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
thread where DeserTBob disassembles an entire engine for a stuck thermostat

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.makers.chrysler/browse_frm/thread/2d0115eb2c8cdebd/ad5f93e2fcfef120?lnk=gst&q=oldechrysler&rnum=3#ad5f93e2fcfef120

this is a classic !

he was also outed as...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Common parts cut car costs

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:46:03 -0600, Steve > wrote:
>
> >No, one's a Polara and one's a Mustang. Neither is a Lincoln, Cadillac
> >DeVille, or Mercedes with 20-inch...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
TROLL ALERT: "DESERTBOB"

DESERTBOB (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist/liberal idiot/wannabee mechanic groups.

Normally, it starts off with...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
DeserTBob is a moron

Ted,

"DeserTBob" actually owns and drives a 1978 HONDA.

He is unemployed, and has a bogus SSI scam going, where he sits home
and collects checks.

Anything you "prove" to him in an argument here,...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 38
Common parts cut car costs

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:19:07 -0800, "Ted Mittelstaedt"
> > wrote:
>

> >"DeserTBoB" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang November 2nd 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
big block Ford 460 carb- 4-barrel autolite-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140047828924&rd=1,1
Forum: Technology November 2nd 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
big block Ford 460 carb- 4-barrel autolite-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140047828924&rd=1,1
Forum: 4x4 November 2nd 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 0
big block Ford 460 carb- 4-barrel autolite-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140047828924&rd=1,1
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 31
Big 3 blows it again, Japs eating their lunch

Bill Putney wrote:
> Robbie and Laura Reynolds wrote:
> >
> > Bill Putney wrote:

Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 31
Big 3 blows it again, Japs eating their lunch

Robbie and Laura Reynolds wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
>
> >> You ever wonder what
> >> happened to the real American dream? That's the one where if you don't
> >> like the way things are you take the...
Forum: Chrysler October 30th 06, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Japanese ****box cars, electronics cursed with recent flood of recalls

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/business/15877907.htm
Recalls vex Japan
By YURI KAGEYAMA AP Business Writer
KAWASAKI, Japan - Yasuhisa Konno is so proud of the fine-tuned skills
required...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 213