Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EADGBE
Forum: Ford Mustang December 31st 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 5
Posted By EADGBE
1996 MUSTANG GT: What Went Wrong?

On Dec 30, 9:58*pm, wrote:

> better than 90% chance you have a bad intake gasket. Small chance you
> have a frost plug seaping

If I recall correctly, the intake has no gaskets;...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 5
Posted By EADGBE
1996 MUSTANG GT: What Went Wrong?

I have a 1996 Mustang GT with the NEW, RE-DESIGNED
intake manifold.

This new intake manifold has been on the car for about
2 years with no problems at all.

But now I keep getting the trouble code...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 4th 08, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By EADGBE
HELP! Is It My Ignition Switch?.............

On Sep 4, 12:00*pm, Puddin' Man > wrote:

> It would really, really help if you could elaborate on your "click"
> and the conditions at the time.

The click I hear is...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 4th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By EADGBE
HELP! Is It My Ignition Switch?.............

I am having a weird problem with my 1996 Mustang GT.

Over the past year, I have installed a new battery, alternator, and
starter (two of them), cleaned and lubricated the ignition lock
cylinder, AND...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 26th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 3
Posted By EADGBE
ADVICE NEEDED: Removing Inner Tie Rod Ends - TWO QUESTIONS

On Jun 26, 6:09 am, "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:

> Since your going to be selling it soon, why are you bothering with
> this? Your not going to get squat in enhanced resale...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 3
Posted By EADGBE
ADVICE NEEDED: Removing Inner Tie Rod Ends - TWO QUESTIONS

I am going to start replacing the worn tie rod ends (inner and outer)
and ball joints in my 1996 Mustang GT.

I have heard that the inner tie rod ends that originally came with my
car are screwed...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 23rd 08, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By EADGBE
QUESTION: Inner Tie Rod Ends On 1996 GT

Thanks so much for the information so far...

It looks like I rented the wrong tool. I'm going to have to bite the
bullet and get the "semi-circle" tool instead.

Thanks again!
Forum: Ford Mustang June 22nd 08, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By EADGBE
QUESTION: Inner Tie Rod Ends On 1996 GT

It is time for me to renew the steering components on my 1996 Mustang
GT (over 120,000 miles).

I have purchased a set of new TRW inner tie rod ends, and I have
rented the proper inner tie rod long...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 5th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By EADGBE
HELP! 1996 Mustang GT Will Not Start! (LONG Description of aWEIRD Problem....)

Well, I *think* I found and solved the problem.

It was the small pigtail wire to the starter.

This apparently is the wire from the ignition switch.

When I replaced the starter, I installed...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 3rd 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By EADGBE
HELP! 1996 Mustang GT Will Not Start! (LONG Description of a WEIRDProblem....)

Hello Everyone:

I have a 1996 GT, 5-speed manual transmission.

A couple of months ago, I noticed that my car wouldn't start. When you
turn the key, all you would hear is a click (I am assuming it...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10