stretched timing belt? by [email protected]
A friend of mine has an Astra. It came up with error code P14 (exhaust cam advanced). I replaced the camshaft control solenoid, and it was okay for a short while. But then started losing power, stalling and throwing more error codes. So she took it to a dealer workshop. Their diagnosis was...
Today 06:36 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
by john Szalay Go to last post
1 9 Auto Photos
Volvo 240 main FI relay wiring? by [email protected]
OK.... it's an intermittent fault so the mechanic will NEVER find it. I of course suspect the main relay (replaced once, like 10 years ago). So... thought I'd wire in a switch across the terminals which I could use to bypass it when it is being uncooperative, and either prove or disprove the relay...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:06 AM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
11 150 Technology
new build, ford 302 , cam frozen by [email protected]
built 347 stroker Installed all moving parts, rotated engine.fine AFTER THREE REVS, CAM LOCKED DOWN this is second time--two cams and two sets of cam bearings had to use a slide hammer to remove both cams anyone help?
Yesterday 10:32 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post