Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Big Al[_3_]
Forum: Ford Mustang December 28th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Maybe OT, a drag racing question

"Dick R." > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I have a 84 Capri 5.0 and I can't do any spectacular burn outs, but I can
> do enough to...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 7th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Can someone near Tucson buy this?

I wanna a ride!

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=carroll_shelby_childrens_foundation_auction
Forum: Ford Mustang October 30th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
HELP! How to install center console on 2000 model

"WindsorFox<[SS]>" > wrote in message
> unix wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I really need help on how to put back the center console on my...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 24th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
New GT deals

Anyone seeing any "deals" on new GT's? I just bid on one here. Used with
4,200 miles. I'm hearing, but not seeing, you can find brand new ones for
$20K.

And: I've heard the new 3 valve Mustangs...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 20th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 13
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
This news group still up...???

"Johnny" > wrote in message
> No news to read for awhile...

Was wondering about this too. Not much traffic.

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang October 16th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Impressive Video!

"GILL" > wrote in message

> Where was this? The local skating rink? jk
> I couldn't hook at my local track and still ran...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 16th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Impressive Video!

"GILL" > wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ari3hZJXs&feature=related

Damn, wish that was my Camaro in...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
What's a 07 Premium Coupe worth?

Found a guy selling an 07 GT, 5 speed stick, with 4,280 miles on it. Think
it's a Premium Coupe as it has leather interior and Shaker stereo. Instead
of having an asking price he's wanting me to...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 10th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Electic motorized supercharger

> wrote in message
> Is this a common idea? Im wondering how it would fit over the water
> pump.

Forum: Ford Mustang October 10th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Real pro stock 9" third member

Anyone here have a link to a real pro stock 9" third member? Saw one last
night, impressive. No tapered roller bearings. Both carrier bearings and the
two front pinion bearings are ball. Only...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 9th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
What is the real weight

"GILL" > wrote in message
> Big Al wrote:
>> Big discussion going on in the Dodge group about the weight of the new
Forum: Ford Mustang October 9th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
What is the real weight

Big discussion going on in the Dodge group about the weight of the new
"porker" Challenger.

What does a Mustang GT really weigh?

How about a Mustang GT500?

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang October 9th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
keys locked in car

> wrote in message
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:41:12 -0700, "Big Al" >
> wrote:
>

>>"D"...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 8th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
keys locked in car

"D" > wrote in message
> Whats the best way to unlock a 2006 mustang with power locks.
> My freind just got the car and left the...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 4th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Thoughts for 2009

"Scott W." <69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote in message

> "Big Al" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang October 4th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Thoughts for 2009

"Scott W." <69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote in message

> "Big Al" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang October 2nd 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Thoughts for 2009

If I said put an aluminum headed 514 in it would you guys start tossing
rusty starters my way?

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang September 25th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

"Michael" > wrote in message

> What a **** box
>
> Michael

Michael,
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
I guess times ARE tough

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message
> Joe wrote:
>> Gill > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

So, no "hold back" to 500 miles?

Al
Forum: Ford Mustang September 19th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

Does the computer hold the engine back until you hit 500 miles?

Al
Forum: Technology September 18th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
Easiest Way To Change Spark Plugs for a 2000 3.0L OHC Taurus

If it's like my V6 Contour, the rear plugs are a different number than the
front plugs. Something about the platinum tip. One set is reverse polarity.

Al
Forum: Corvette September 18th 08, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
C3 engine cuts off

"pj" > wrote in message
> Heinz-Dieter Schulze wrote:
>> Model C3, Nov. 75, with ZZ4 engine, TH400, flame orange
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> my...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 18th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
I guess times ARE tough

"Big Al" > wrote in message
> http://tucson.craigslist.org/ctd/839071966.html
>
> Blowing out new Shelby Mustangs!
>
> Al

And trucks:
Forum: Ford Mustang September 14th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Big Al[_3_]
I guess times ARE tough

"Big Al" > wrote in message