Showing results 1 to 25 of 258
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Forum: VW air cooled May 21st 09, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Charlotte Transporter Show #6

On May 21, 2:57*pm, wrote:

> This made me smile:http://www.cal-look.com/forum/index.php/topic,30208.0.html

Yep, that was pretty good reading.
Kind of made my day.

Randy
Forum: VW air cooled May 12th 09, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
My trip to NY

On May 12, 2:18*pm, wrote:
> On May 12, 10:00*am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:
>
> > All that *money you spent on gas going on trips and Micky D's *should
Forum: VW air cooled May 12th 09, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Stragne sound from wheel areas

On May 12, 1:25*am, wrote:
> Yes, it does sound like a ticking noise. Seems to coincide with every
> bump, however small. Its not very loud, actually only really easy to
> hear if...
Forum: VW air cooled May 11th 09, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Stragne sound from wheel areas

Loose hubcaps or a rattling in the hubcabs ?
Is it a ticking noise ?

Randy

On May 11, 1:08*am, klashniv > wrote:
> Hullo all,
>
> I have a mysterious sound I have been trying to...
Forum: VW air cooled May 7th 09, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
J.T. Garwood : The Car Of The Century book

On May 7, 8:41*am, John J > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On May 6, 11:46 am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> >> They stopped putting it in print ages...
Forum: VW air cooled May 6th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
J.T. Garwood : The Car Of The Century book

On May 6, 11:46*am, Speedy Jim > wrote:
> They stopped putting it in print ages ago.
> It had been available on CD from them, but now:

Forum: VW air cooled April 11th 09, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 61
Posted By [email protected]
2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

On Apr 10, 4:25*pm, Bloog > wrote:

> Why in the hell do you knowingly allow Mario at your shows when it is
> well documented that he is a thief and a hack? Are you blowing...
Forum: VW air cooled April 9th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 9, 4:15*pm, wrote:

> Further confirmation that Mario is a dick slurping herpe sore. *What a
> bitch ass! *LMAO

Now I know why they made those "this is your brain on...
Forum: VW air cooled April 9th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 8, 7:20*pm, Meyer > wrote:
> Here is what I am laughingly going to call a "reply" I just got from
> Mario:
>
> "saw me huh and I see you didn't have the balls to walk up to...
Forum: VW air cooled April 9th 09, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 8, 8:38*pm, Meyer > wrote:
> Here are a few examples of Mario's "work":
>
> http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/stevesmart/DSCF2754.jpg

Forum: VW air cooled April 9th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Apr 8, 5:35*pm, Meyer > wrote:
> Recent show report from Farmington:
>
> "Saw a Mario car at Farmington sunday.
> met the owner and told him to google Mario Gavazzi.
> This car...
Forum: VW air cooled March 31st 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 31, 11:13*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> ...> Yep, this pretty...
Forum: VW air cooled March 31st 09, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 61
Posted By [email protected]
2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

Yep, this pretty well sums him up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
Forum: VW air cooled March 31st 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 30, 8:21*pm, " > wrote:
> *What part of I'm still playing with VW's every day do you fail to
> understand . and things are great here *have you checked out...
Forum: VW air cooled March 30th 09, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 30, 5:33*am, " > wrote:

> Hey Retard do you have the balls to bet that I didn't do Joans
> beetle?

Mario, you accepted and cashed the checks.
If you...
Forum: VW air cooled March 29th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 28, 9:41*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > With the...
Forum: VW air cooled March 25th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Damn it !!!

On Mar 24, 4:31*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

> check carefully, sometimes you will pay more for a better "quality" (touted
> as such) part, and it may be just as big of a piece of...
Forum: VW air cooled March 24th 09, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Damn it !!!

On Mar 24, 3:04*pm, "Carlos (casep) Sepulveda"
> wrote:
> On 24 mar, 05:08, Howard Rose > wrote:
>
> > "John" > wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled March 24th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Damn it !!!

On Mar 23, 4:26*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:

> don't ya just hate that... you think, just a tad more.... ****.... been
> there, done that....<G>

Got to looking at it and what a...
Forum: VW air cooled March 23rd 09, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Damn it !!!

Was out putting a new starter relay into my Ranger.
Just about done and was just snugging up the 2 bolts that hold the
battery in and batter out cables. Snugged it just a tad bit to much
and
broke...
Forum: VW air cooled March 14th 09, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ghia door hinge question.

On Mar 13, 10:34*am, Devo > wrote:
> anyone have hints on rebuilding the hinges ? Is it DIY?
> --
> It's amazing what you can do. If...
> * * you put your mind to...
Forum: VW air cooled March 12th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
R.I.P. Ramva

I'm still around also.
Lurking.
Been busy on other things.

Randy
Forum: VW air cooled February 23rd 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Rebuilt My CARB - Now the Choke Won’t Close When Cold- Help Please!

On Feb 23, 9:58*am, wrote:
> Rebuilt My CARB - Now the Choke Won’t Close - Help Please!
>
> I tried to rebuild my 30/31 PICT BROSAL CARB
> Now the choke won’t close like it is...
Forum: VW air cooled February 20th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
'67 VW Crusing Speed

On Feb 20, 1:55*pm, "ilaab" > wrote:
> I will be going on a small trip for me but a seemingly long trip for my VW.
> It has a single port 1600, appearing to be all stock. *I have...
Forum: VW air cooled February 20th 09, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Where Did Everyone Go?

On Feb 19, 8:43*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:

> Hey Funkie, I'm a Porsche mechanic these days :) They pay ME to wrench
> on them :D

Neighbor and friend has an 84 turbo...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 258