Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 1.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jonezzzman[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang June 28th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
2k GT Belt Noise....

wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> Anybody got a way to cure excessive belt noise on a 2k GT 'vert?
> I've changed the serpentine belt, tensioner and a pulley, but this
Forum: Ford Mustang March 22nd 09, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
No Diagnostic Connector

Brent wrote:
> On 2009-03-20, WindsorFox<[SS]> > wrote:
>> Brent wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang March 20th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
No Diagnostic Connector

OK..I have a CIL on my 89 GT. I comes on when I'm cruising, after its
warmed up. If I accelerate, the light goes off. Otherwise it goes off
and on randomly while I'm cruising on the...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 11th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
1996 Ford Explorer XLT V8 AWD Heater Core...Easy or Hard?

Here's some pictures of what your 95-99 Explorer will look like when
replacing the hearter core.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jonezzzman/explorer%20heater%20core/

Enjoy!

Oh, and did I...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 31st 08, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Oil Pressure Question

I have a 89 GT with approx 135000 miles on it. Engine runs great.
Doesn't smoke or anything, not even at startup. With the engine at
normal operating temp, the oil pressure gauge runs just a hair...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 31st 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Oil Sensor

This is a follow up message for one I posted several months ago. I
finally got around to replacing the Oil Sensor on my 89 GT and so far no
more leaks. I tried just replacing the O-ring first,...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 11th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
300 thousand miles

Ironrod wrote:
> With all that has been happing as of late I just noticed that I had rolled
> the odometer for the third time. Mostly stock 1988 Mustang GT convertible
> engine never rebuilt. Some...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 4th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
HELP! Is It My Ignition Switch?.............

EADGBE wrote:
> I am having a weird problem with my 1996 Mustang GT.
>
> Over the past year, I have installed a new battery, alternator, and
> starter (two of them), cleaned and lubricated the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 4th 08, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Window Problems

mC wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Haven't been able to find a thing on this, but my 1993 5.0 LX Hatchback has
> a passenger window that screeches when it's warm and being closed. This
> screech is killer...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 3rd 08, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
97 mustang

Mellw31 wrote:
> I have a 97 mustang with 150,000 plus miles on it. I am taking a long
> trip and want to make sure i am using the correct oil. Any suggestions?

You didn't specify your engine size. ...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 22nd 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Selling on e-Bay

Esteban wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
>> Esteban wrote:
>>> I have a really nice '05 Mustang GT conv. I would like to...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 13th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Tune-up for a 1996 GT

Michael Johnson wrote:
> Ivan K. wrote:
>> Michael Johnson wrote:
>>> It is all hype. Unless you current wires are trashed you will NEVER
>>> get an additional 15 hp or 15% improvement in mileage...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 12th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Weird stumble when at WOT

GT5OH wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am getting a weird stumble from my 1990 GT when I mash down the
> pedal at WOT. It feels like all of a sudden I am running out of gas
> or just loosing power. I have...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 10th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Oil Sensor?

Michael Johnson wrote:
> jonezzzman wrote:
>> Michael Johnson wrote:
>>> You may not need a new sensor. I believe there is a plastic gasket
>>> that can go bad. I had the same problem may years...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 9th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Oil Sensor?

Michael Johnson wrote:
> You may not need a new sensor. I believe there is a plastic gasket that
> can go bad. I had the same problem may years ago and I think I just
> swapped the gasket. ...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 8th 08, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Stabilizer Link question

wrote:
> Here's a pic from my 98 Ford Explorer:
> http://tinyurl.com/5mfsg6
>
> Is it a stablizer link? I had a break job done recently and they said
> I needed to do something...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 29th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Recommend Cheap Tires for 98 GT?

Dave J wrote:
> I've had my 98 GT Convertible since it was new, and in that time, I've
> worn down a lot of Z-rated, low-profile, sticky tires. It was good
> fun, but now I'm a family man and not as...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 9th 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Need Options - Distributors

wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang June 8th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Need Options - Distributors

ND wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> What's everyone's opinion of aftermarket -- MSD, Mallory, etc. --
Forum: Ford Mustang May 16th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
89 GT idle adjust? IAC spacer

sounds like a vacuum leak.

wrote:
> After replaced IAC still wouldnt idle so installed IAC spacer and it
> runs pretty good at 12 BTDC, TPS is set low, fuel pressure about...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 7th 08, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Tail light louvers

Can someone tell me more about the tail light louvers for late 80's
early 90's?

I've seen them on 88 GT's. What do they mean? Are they an option or
were they only on specific year(s)?

Can I buy...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 19th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Window Tinting Problem?

I have to remove my window tinting too. Its starting to bubble.

Here's an article I found on the web a couple weeks ago.

http://www.ehow.com/video_11196_remove-tint-windows.html

Hope this...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 13th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
Oil Sensor?

I have a 1989 Ford Mustang GT. It has a sensor on the side of the oil
pan, just above one of the oil drain plugs. I believe it detects when
the oil is too low and is connected to a Check Oil...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 5th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
89 Audio Question

Jim C wrote:
> If there's anyone out there who can answer this, they're on this
> list...
>
> I have an 89 convertible, my third Fox - body. My others were a 92
> and 93. The later models have a...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 31st 08, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By jonezzzman[_2_]
1989 Ford Mustang GT has been sitting for 5 years

Just bought a 1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0, 5 speed. Its been sitting for
about 5 years. Aside from the leaking heater core, it seems to run
great with 132k miles on it. Anyone have any insight on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30