Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FBNE[_3_]
Forum: Corvette April 3rd 12, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By FBNE[_3_]
2001 C5 Sudden headlight motors fail

A blown running light started this adventure. Went to the carwash and
I am guessing the water that shoots up from the floor got into the
housing and caused the short and bulb failure. Odd that...
Forum: Corvette April 2nd 12, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By FBNE[_3_]
2001 C5 Sudden headlight motors fail

I didn't break power to the motors and placed them bot in the full up
position and then full down manually. No joy on either position. I am
going to pickup a new relay (#43 I think) today and then...
Forum: Corvette January 9th 12, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By FBNE[_3_]
Common ground C5?

On 1/8/2012 8:44 AM, Dad wrote:

> "Bob I" > wrote in message
>>

>> On 1/7/2012 10:41 PM, FBNE wrote:
>>> On 1/7/2012 6:13 PM, Dad...
Forum: Corvette January 6th 12, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By FBNE[_3_]
Common ground C5?

I installed a new ABS module during the summer and solved my C1214 code
problem. Recently it began a series of codes about every third or fourth
start. The codes this go around are 1689, 1241,...
Forum: Corvette August 8th 09, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By FBNE[_3_]
Electrical whine -C5

Dad wrote:
> "FBNE" > wrote in message
>> I have a new whine in the car, sounds electrical. The alternator is
>> still...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5