Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Henry
Forum: Ford Mustang November 3rd 06, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark Henry
Not Impressed With Foose

I don't know, I'm not a big Foose or Saleen fan myself. If I want to
customize my ride (which I do) I'd rather piece it together myself and
get exactly the look I want, rather than what some other...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 31st 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 106
Posted By Mark Henry
Brent and ZombyWoof...

Brent P wrote:

> Please explain how alloting too little to one area and too much to another
> doesn't create scaricity in the area with too little. Spreading a product
> thinly can create a...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 30th 06, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 106
Posted By Mark Henry
Brent and ZombyWoof...

The price increase in Ford GT500's is not a function of supply and
demand or a free market. It's the result of two economic factors working
together; the price elasticity of demand (specifically an...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 28th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Henry
Shaker 500 Audio System

GatorMan wrote:

> I just bought a new Mustang GT. It has the Shaker 500 Audio System. I
> have not been able to find any helpful info on the system. The owners
> manual is useless. I would like...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 27th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 106
Posted By Mark Henry
Greedy *******s.....

Henry,

Was the price clearly marked on the vehicle - as in on the window
sticker? If so, get your financing lined up at your bank then walk in
and ask for the sales manager. Tell him that you'll...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 21st 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By Mark Henry
Calif. sues 6 carmakers...

My next door neighbor and his wife work at the local RJR Tobacco plant
and couldn't believe it when big tobacco started being held liable for
people dieing from smoking. They both smoke and said...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 18th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark Henry
Rearviw mirror removal suggestions please for 2005 GT<<<TIA>>>

PJ wrote:
> I just purchased a replacement rearview mirror with Auto-dimming,
> Temp, Compass. Anyone know how to safely remove the factory rearview?

PJ,

Your replacement mirror should mount to...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 14th 06, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Henry
The Windshield & Rearview Mirror Saga

Joe Colella wrote:

> Like J B Weld?

Joe,

I don't have any experience with JB Weld for this application. I usually
use Loctite Epoxy in the...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 14th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Henry
The Windshield & Rearview Mirror Saga

Joe,

Personally, I'd replace the windshield and dock Jr's allowance until
it's paid for. If that's not an option, then I'd use a 2-part clear
epoxy available through most stores.

Best of...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9