Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Medlin
Forum: Simulators May 15th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Ed Medlin
iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Ed Medlin) wrote:
>
>> nope, just saw the email myself.
>
> I...
Forum: Simulators May 14th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Ed Medlin
iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Tony R) wrote:
>
>> So much for the...
Forum: Simulators May 12th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Ed Medlin
iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Ed Medlin) wrote:
>
>> If you like Daytona you will really like...
Forum: Simulators May 11th 09, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Ed Medlin
iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Alan_Bernardo) wrote:
>
>> Writing in the third-person,...
Forum: Simulators May 11th 09, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Medlin
F! - budget cap and new points system

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "Peter" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators April 25th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Ed Medlin
Help! iRacing resistance breaking down thanks to Week13 fun races

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
>I need a bit of rational perspective from you guys. I'm inside the iFence
>for
Forum: Simulators April 25th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By Ed Medlin
Formula 1??????

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> And more on this -
Forum: Simulators April 2nd 09, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Ed Medlin
Harry Carry

"JT" > wrote in message ...

> "Ed Medlin" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators March 29th 09, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Ed Medlin
Harry Carry

"news.t-online.de" > wrote in message
> Excuse my question (I'm german, no native english speaker): What means
> Harry Carry? Wikipedia...
Forum: Simulators January 24th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Ed Medlin
Angular acceleration and rolling resistance

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
> >rolling resistance
>>which would suggest that it is independent of lateral slip
>
> In real life it...
Forum: Simulators January 20th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Zach" > wrote in message
On Jan 19, 12:45 am, "Ed Medlin" > wrote:
> "Zach"...
Forum: Simulators January 18th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Zach" > wrote in message
> I'm trying to understand the resulting torques that act back on the
Forum: Simulators December 17th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 46
Posted By Ed Medlin
iRacing Watkins Glen and the Radical

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "Jonathan Mars" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators December 13th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 46
Posted By Ed Medlin
iRacing Watkins Glen and the Radical

"Jonathan Mars" > wrote in message
> "Larry" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators February 22nd 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Ed Medlin
IRL/Champ Car deal reportedly done

"btgoss" > wrote in message
On Feb 20, 7:04 am, Uwe Schürkamp > wrote:
> Thank...
Forum: Dodge February 12th 08, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Replies: 20
Posted By Ed Medlin
My last Dodge/Chrysler Purchase

>> Its just denying my "extended warranty" repair is what flames me.
>> Chrysler taking the dealership side unfairly.
>> Since it is an on going case, I will not elaborate (not that anyone
Forum: Simulators January 15th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to fr.rec.sport.cyclisme,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By Ed Medlin
Damper Settings and Adjustment Info

hey guys.........this guy aint me.......

Ed
"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message
> 3:30. "He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth...
Forum: Simulators January 14th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:12:57 -0800 (PST), wrote:
>> For ASR beta...
Forum: Simulators December 8th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Ed Medlin
Kind of disappointed in GTR2

"Tony Jester" > wrote in message
> "John Adams" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators November 24th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Ed Medlin
Computer upgrade to play GTR2

"Freddie" > wrote in message
>I have a Dell 4700 (Intel 530 HT 2.8GHz) with 512 MB and ATI Radeon
Forum: Simulators November 13th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By Ed Medlin
How to drive a race car without spinning out?

"Mr T" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on the
> above...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Medlin
suggestions for alternative sim forum?

"Larry" > wrote in message
>I think I still have the phone bills somewhere! They can easily be
>mistaken for hospital bills...

Forum: Simulators November 9th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 34
Posted By Ed Medlin
suggestions for alternative sim forum?

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:00:52 GMT, Ed Medlin wrote:
>>
>> "Larry" > wrote...
Forum: Simulators November 8th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Larry" > wrote in message
> Left turns only :)
>
> We had a lot of fun at those tracks, and since it's been such a long time
> it should be...
Forum: Simulators August 6th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Ed Medlin
Robbie Gordon drives just like any simracer

I'm still trying to fully understand what happened. I mean, Gordon
> was obviously taken out by Ambrose after passing him. On the youtube
> video you only see Gordon make a pass for the lead and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97