Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tranch
Forum: Antique cars April 19th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 9
Posted By tranch
Harry Truman's 1953 Chrysler New Yorker

The Henry Ford Museum in Detroit has several Presidential Limos. I don't
know if Truman's is there but you could check there also.

"Otto Skorzeny" > wrote in message...
Forum: Antique cars August 28th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 2
Posted By tranch
Why all these weird posts from 1999?

"Otto Skorzeny" > wrote in message
> What is all the crap that keeps getting posted in this group? Is there
> any...
Forum: Auto Photos August 22nd 07, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By tranch
1964 Dodge Hemi Charger-red-fVr=mx=.jpg (1/1) 301865 bytes

Can't imagine what this would have sold for at auction!

"Max" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: Antique cars August 2nd 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 5
Posted By tranch
1949 Mercury 2 door

Pictures? You can post them at alt.binaries.autos. Location? Where is the
car? Besides the heated garage!

"T.W.Spencer" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos July 11th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 1
Posted By tranch
[Weird Wednesday] #1 Pre-Op

That is a "piece of sculpture" named, if I remember correctly, Cars on a
Spindle. It's in a strip mall in Berwyn, IL and has been there since the
early 80s. Now Walgreens wants to build a store on...
Forum: Auto Photos June 28th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By tranch
On the road

I'm sure you keep BOTH hands on your steering wheel at ALL times, NEVER
talk on a cell phone, drink or eat anything while driving! A "perfect"
driver!?

"Roadsign" > wrote in...
Forum: Antique cars June 22nd 07, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.antique,rec.autos.antique
Replies: 4
Posted By tranch
Quality Car Cover

"Dzlman95" > wrote in message
> Otto,
>
> Thank you very much for the timely reply post, and your insight on this
Forum: Antique cars May 25th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 10
Posted By tranch
1968 Pontiac GTO.

Why worry about "any collector's ideals," unless you plan on making it a
"Garage/Trailer Queen," and want it for investment purposes. Keep the old
drum brake parts, the old exhaust headers, the...
Forum: Antique cars May 22nd 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By tranch
Attn Chicago Locals - Cruise Nights

Great site. Finally someone who realizes there is a LARGE Cruise In and
car culture in Chicago and it's surrounding suburbs.

> wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos May 8th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 152
Posted By tranch
Gas prices

In 1971 I can remember buying Sunoco's Premium 260 on Friday and Saturday
night, race nights, to put into my 70 Charger R/T and it was an "exorbitant
" price of .$50 a gallon. According to the...
Forum: Auto Photos April 18th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By tranch
Winged Warrior Tribute: 1970 Dodge Charger 500 Yellow rvr.jpg 183153 bytes

Oh, OK. Guess I never saw a 70 500 then or don't remember seeing one!

"ThomasS2" > wrote in message
> That's true on the 1969...
Forum: Auto Photos April 17th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By tranch
Winged Warrior Tribute: 1970 Dodge Charger 500 Yellow rvr.jpg 183153 bytes

All the 500s I've ever seen had the flat rear window for "aerodynamics."
I've never seen a 500 with the recessed rear window.

<HEMI-Powered @ > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13