Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jerry - OHIO
Forum: Chrysler January 14th 11, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
PT Cruiser Rear window washer water supply

Yes ,one tank. Friend has an 04 that quit working two years ago and he
just didn't check it out. Last summer I noticed rust acrost the bottom
of his hatch. The bottom rusted badly. The hose inside...
Forum: VW air cooled December 20th 10, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Where Is Everybody?

It is lonely without bondo boy cluttering up the board.
Did he blow his brains out or did somebody do it for him. I did here
about a meth lab blowing up but I think that was here in Ohio.
Jerry
75...
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 10, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Where to look for a 70 -up beetle

Check the VW place out in Streetsboro,ohio. Take the pike-80 E & get
off at Rt.# 14 ,the VW place is right by the turn pike ramp. They do
repair & have a few bugs & busses for sail. I took my trike...
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 10, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Urgent

If I want 'CHINA CRAP 'I'll go to Wally Mart.
Forum: Chrysler May 16th 10, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
drum brakes

I have a 2003 PT Cruiser with drums on the back ,I would like to know if
you have to remove the center nut to get the drums off. And does it have
a left hand nut on the one side like the old Chyslers...
Forum: VW air cooled January 16th 10, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 33
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
-hijacked by Mario Gavazzi the vw butcher

The people in a crack head comunety all ways stick togather !!! Or they
will get lost if they pull their dick out of the whore in front of them.
Man I ain't had a read head for a long time. Time to...
Forum: VW air cooled January 16th 10, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Mario Gavazzi the vw abortionist in denial

Hell ya ! I will just need to walk up and face **** that little
asshele. I got $500.00 in my pocket. I was saving up for a springer
front end for my trike but I can wait to...
Forum: VW air cooled January 16th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 41
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Mario Gavazzi the vw abortionist in denial

Ya but if it is full of Meth Chemicals And run down from all the other
crack heads it must be nice. How about some pictures.
And does your home owners insurance company now about the 220 ?
Did you...
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 10, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 33
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Why I don't Drive Much-hijacked by Mario

I was laughing when I was typing I sent that post before I checked it.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 10, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 33
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Why I don't Drive Much-hijacked by Mario

I WILL NEVER BE AS LOW AS YOU, YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya I'm trail park trash,but I didn't steal nine grand from Joan.
AND I didn't end up on the news looking like an "ASSHOLE " YOU...
Forum: Chrysler January 5th 10, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
1997

Clean it and use colered chalk.
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: VW air cooled December 24th 09, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 33
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Why I don't Drive Much

He has nice chrome tips !!!

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: Chrysler December 1st 09, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Did I hear a chime in my '01 PT Cruiser?

My 03 has a light and chime on ' low fuel.
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: VW air cooled November 24th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 54
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
O/TMight as well say this will get something going. orsepera...

Did he say they still have him on that court ordered "chain gang "
removing trash from the highways ? What did he get busted for...
Forum: VW air cooled November 22nd 09, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 54
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
O/TMight as well say this will get something going. orseperati...

My right hand won't make my dick itch .
Jr

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: Chrysler November 18th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Input - Output Sensor ?

I have a 03 PT Crouser with auto tranny.
The sensor on the tranny went bad , had it replaced and it works fine
but I noticed the trans pan gasket is leaking. Did they remove the pan
to replace the...
Forum: VW air cooled October 30th 09, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 57
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Pasture finds

Sailing thur. fri. & sat.?????
I thought you were so busy working on cars !!!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Jerry

Forum: Chrysler October 30th 09, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
The Most Powerful Natural Penis Enlargement Technique

I've been pulling on mine since I was eight. I learnt on my own.
Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: VW air cooled October 16th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 27
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Something not related to that one guy.

Sounds like the 68 beetle I was given It ripped in half when I was
dragging it home.Stopped on the side of the road and cut the front end
off and crammed it in side of back end. Bolted a tow bar to...
Forum: VW air cooled September 23rd 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Ignored 66 Karmen Ghia with binding brakes...

I drove from Ohio to Kuntucky in my buddys 68 that thing buzzed down
the pike, I was impressed how it drove.

Jerry

Forum: VW air cooled September 23rd 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Ignored 66 Karmen Ghia with binding brakes...

AND DON'T LET 'BONDO BOY' NEAR IT. AKA MARIO

Jr

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: VW air cooled August 13th 09, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Brakes - 2 nd. try

I plan on doing seals and brakes this week. Parts store said I could get
away with it. I guess he didn't want to sell me new shoes .I think the
kid is smoking something. Could be he was trying to...
Forum: VW air cooled August 12th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Brake shoes ?

disregard first post

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Forum: VW air cooled August 12th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Jerry - OHIO
Brakes - 2 nd. try

I have a trike with a swing axel that leaked grease on the shoes.I know
if it was brake fluid the shoes can be cleaned ,can you remove grease
and reuse the shoes...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62