Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michael price
Forum: Ford Mustang April 2nd 09, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael price
Sunroof cutout safety

just buy one of those glass top mustangs. you will get the view but not
the air. mp
Forum: Ford Mustang March 15th 09, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Michael price
Saleen bad news

i`m making this post with my dads saleen in mind. he bought a 2002 s-281
saleen convert with the sportster package. he truly loves his car but
admits now it was overrated! price wise. he had a few...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 25th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
New GT deals

there where a few 08 gt mustangs in ky for $23000.00 but there where
plain cars. single cd, cloth seats and all black dashes and stick shift.
and those cheap silver bullit wheels. i think you can or...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 21st 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Michael price
why ford?? :) no torch red

nick good point. they are a large number of torch red gt in the world. i
think i`ll get a vista blue one, i really love those red mustangs. mp
Forum: Ford Mustang September 18th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Michael price
why ford?? :) no torch red

wonder why ford don`t make a red cs/gt? i`ve been looking around at the
cs/gt cars. i really really like them! but they don`t make one in torch
red! they have blue, wht, candy apple red , and black....
Forum: Ford Mustang August 5th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Michael price
bad abs module 03

the abs module has gone bad on my 03 mach 1. has anyone here ever change
one? and have any helpful tips? i`m going to try and replace it this
weekend and looking for some info to help me. thanks for...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 2nd 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
asking sale price???

i have a 99 chrome yellow gt. it`s fully loaded all you can get in 99.
bright paint. 77459 miles. great shape and well took care of. 5 speed
4.6. what would be a fair asking price for it? money going...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 21st 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael price
? on the COBRA R

2000 is the year i`m thinking of. it has the large tall double tail
fins. reason being i seen on on I-75 on day and it looked like the cobra
r car. well i was telling this guy at work about seeing...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael price
? on the COBRA R

are the cobra r cars street legal? i had a guy tell me they where not. i
think these where only built in 2002. and all where red i think? i know
bill collins ford in louisville ky has one, and it`s...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 26th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
mach 1 hood liner info??

they come in 2 parts. the liner itself and the plastic cut out ring.
each around 95.00. mp
Forum: Ford Mustang June 26th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael price
Replacement Headlights on '00 Mustang?

my brother bought some of that stuff the other day. we used it on our
mustangs my f-150 and also on his police car and it works!!! should
would save you some money. mp
Forum: Ford Mustang June 26th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
mach 1 hood liner info??

i need a replacement on my 03 mach 1. i called my local dealer today. he
can get me 1 for 95.00. i asked if it had the black plastic ring on it,
he said he did not know. has anyone here ordered a...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 9th 07, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
? 04 mach 1 tail lights

they sold the orange one today. and i got a heck of a deal on the red
one! i`m very pleased! :) i now have a stang that will keep up with my
dad`s 02 saleen. my 99 gt runs great but the mach 1 is...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 8th 07, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
? 04 mach 1 tail lights

does anyone know if ford used tail lights that came on cobras and put
them on some mach 1`s?
i found a orange 04 with 12000 miles on it, and thnkingof buying it.
well the tail lights have the small...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 26th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Michael price
replacing stud?

my friend just bought a 2001 gt. well this weekend we where putting new
brakes and rotors on the front, and discovered a broke off lug stud
bolt. has anyone replaced one of these or know how its...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 7th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Michael price
Saw a GT500 yesterday

at a nearby dealership, they got in a red coupe last week. it lasted 4
days. 1 of my friends father whent to look at buying it. it was marked
at around $62000.00. he called the next day to see if it...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 22nd 06, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Michael price
hood scoops??? 07

i seen a new gt on the interstate today. and it had a hood scoop on it.
it was a 07 cause it had a temp tag in the window and had those ugly
plastic dealer tags on the car. so do all 07 gts come out...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 10th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Michael price
makes me think??

i hope you guys are right. our company is starting to feel the toyota
pressures as well. i work in the fab dept, and i`m looking forward to
talking with the new guy over my dept. guess the next few...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 9th 06, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Michael price
makes me think??

in the last 2 months, at the company i work for things have been
changing. well they have hired 2 guys from ford and they both start
monday. both held high jobs at ford in MI. made me think when i...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 15
Posted By Michael price
Shimmy while braking.. "You make the diagnosis"

1 of the tires. just cause there new don`t make them not be the problem.
my 99 f-150 came out of the factor with a bad goodyear tire on it.
around 65-70 mph the right front had a bad shake to it....
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 06, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Michael price
Visit to the Ford Dealer

i have always had fords. back in 99 i had to go to 4 dealers to get what
i could afford and make a deal. the first 3 acted like they could care
less if they sold me a f-150 or not, because i think...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 4th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Michael price
99-04 honeycomb tail panels

has anyone here bought or have these on there cars? i have a few books
but they only sale the ones that goes on the mach 1`s. and did u buy
replacement gt and ford ovals badges or reuse your old...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22