Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Remco Moedt[_3_]
Forum: Simulators May 5th 12, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Remco Moedt[_3_]
GPL audio problem

Heya Andre!

Andre Warringa wrote:
> I tried Iracing for a month but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

That was what I did aswell. A month ago I rejoined and it's
much better! Not for my wallet...
Forum: Simulators March 29th 12, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Remco Moedt[_3_]
GPL audio problem

Luvrsmel wrote:
> Anyone know what could be causing my cars to sound like they're buzzing?
> I installed GPLEA Engine Sounds and it worked really well for awhile.
> But then the sounds have gone awry...
Forum: Simulators October 4th 10, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Remco Moedt[_3_]
Simulation racing with bumper cars?

John Doe wrote:
> Why not combine the realism of a racing simulator with the
> outrageous fun of bumper cars? I have Race 07 and apparently it
> runs on Steam. But I doubt they have figured out the...
Forum: Simulators April 15th 10, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Remco Moedt[_3_]
iRacing movie competition

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> http://www.iracing.com/video-contest-march2010/
>
> Andrew McP... with a small vested interest

Voted.

Cheers!

Remco
Forum: Simulators March 19th 10, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Remco Moedt[_3_]
Need for Speed mmo

rcgldr wrote:
>> You are on a racetrack, what do you want to do?
>> Go fast
>
>> You're approaching a lefthand turn, what do you want to do?
>> Go left
>
>> Congratulations, you've won the race!
Forum: Simulators December 8th 09, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Remco Moedt[_3_]
What is next?

Will Bradshaw wrote:

> In terms of rFactor 2, I've heard anything from Q1 2010 to Q4 2011. It's
> really anyones guess.

In what way will rF2 differ from rF1? Or isn't that clear...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6