Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Venger[_2_]
Forum: Corvette August 6th 09, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Venger[_2_]
Electrical whine -C5

FBNE wrote:

> I divorced the other bad whine coming from
> the left seat, so I know it isn't that.

Genius.

Venger
Forum: Corvette June 18th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Venger[_2_]
news groups vanishing

W Moore wrote:
> It seems that ATT is no longer going to have access to these news/help
> groups after 7/15. What news/help groups do you folks use that you could
> recommend after they shut this...
Forum: Corvette June 2nd 09, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Venger[_2_]
2004 HVAC Diplay

Keith Segraves wrote:
> Over the past 6 months or so the display for the HVAC controls has
> gotten progressively dimmer. Now it is totally dark so I can't tell
> what the outside temp is or see...
Forum: Corvette February 10th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Venger[_2_]
ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R

Spud wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-PQca6FJU&feature=related

One one word.

Pwned.

Still, no reason to bag on the GT-R, nice car with AWD and it's own look
Forum: Corvette October 18th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 12
Posted By Venger[_2_]
gasoline

Dad wrote:

> By the way dave, if you make another statement about me as you did in
> another group on April 15th you will get a chance to meet me and my
> lawyer in person. Want me to post it...
Forum: Corvette October 6th 08, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Venger[_2_]
test

Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> 'Key wrote:
>> yea, I know all about "alt.test", but I wanted to check my new news
>> server with this particular n/g.
> Bad excuse. The chances are about 1000 to 1 that if...
Forum: Corvette August 5th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
Posted By Venger[_2_]
tires do I have to break the bank

rebco10 wrote:
> Tires at tire rack origninal equipment rears like 350 each. then best
> sellers around 200 each.
>
> any tire recommendations that will not break the bank.

I've used the Nitto...
Forum: Corvette July 27th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Venger[_2_]
Just in case you missed this

Big Al wrote:
> The link says it all.
>
> http://www.motorauthority.com/news/coupes/corvette-zr-1-laps-the-ring-in-7264/

Watched it. There's 3-5 seconds there to get back with tires and a 1
inch...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8