Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R. Addinall
Forum: VW air cooled September 26th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By R. Addinall
Gel battery?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:52:55 -0400, "Craig Schaepe"
> wrote:

>I use Dry Cell Batteries in my VW's now. They handle the infrequent use
>much better than traditional or gel...
Forum: VW air cooled September 18th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By R. Addinall
Gel battery?

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:56:12 -0500, "j" > wrote:

>Gel batteries drain just like any other battery. The OP's problem is that
>he doesn't maintain his battery and quite possibly has an...
Forum: VW air cooled September 14th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By R. Addinall
Gel battery?

Hi,

My '69 Ghia sits a lot because it's mainly a hobby car. As a result,
it eats a lot of batteries, because they never get fully charged.
(Generator and voltage regulator are O.K., the issue is...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3