Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill[_5_]
Forum: Mazda August 21st 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Miata and Lojack

Do you have a Lojack system installed, and does it drain your
battery in a short period (days in winter, week or so in summer?) Is
there a quick way to disonnect the Lojack? (I'd have to have...
Forum: Mazda August 21st 06, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

Are you in the rust belt? Problem still worse in the winter? I
guess I'll do what I had to do to a '79 Mustang, until it self-repaired
after a year- that is to loosen the negative cx to the battery...
Forum: Mazda August 21st 06, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Bill,
> Yes your "stupid lojack" system is always on and so is your clock in the
> radio, so some power is also going to the radio. (be sure to check your
> radio for the "theft...
Forum: Mazda August 20th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

Peter Chupity wrote:

> On my '98, the 1135 code means the front O2 sensor ~heater~ has gone
> open circuit. I had this happen, and replaced the sensor with a generic
> version (required splicing...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

Peter Chupity wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>
> > Thank you again, but my local Mazda dealer courteously told me
Forum: Mazda August 15th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

M. Cantera wrote:
> If it is
>
> I only redo the gas cap if I get an of the following codes:
>
> P0455 "Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected
> (Gross Leak)"
> P0456 ...
Forum: Mazda August 15th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

M. Cantera wrote:
> If it is
>
> I only redo the gas cap if I get an of the following codes:
>
> P0455 "Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected
> (Gross Leak)"
> P0456 ...
Forum: Mazda August 12th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill[_5_]
Check Engine Light Came On

W. Kiernan wrote:
> wrote:
> >
> > I have a 1999 Mazda Miata. The check engine light came on
> > and stays on. It's been a year and 8 months since the oil
> > was changed. ...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8