Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Poptart
Forum: Saturn December 14th 11, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Poptart
Dearly Departed SW2 - How I'll miss thee...

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:56:18 -0500, "Oppie" > wrote:

>"Poptart" > wrote in message
>>

>> After 14 years...
Forum: Saturn December 12th 11, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Poptart
Dearly Departed SW2 - How I'll miss thee...

After 14 years (270,000km's) and a near trouble-free
existence, it's time to bid farewell to my 1998 SW2. Seems a shame,
car's in great shape, but the cost of replacing the clutch is $1000 or
more,...
Forum: Saturn October 4th 11, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Poptart
1998 SW2 Clutch failure

Hey folks,

Anyone have any experience with a clutch failure on a Gen 2 S
series?

Mine has finally started to go and I'm going to have it done.
Pricey job, but it's out of my league to try it...
Forum: Saturn March 1st 11, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Poptart
Here's a fun one - 98 SW2 rear wiper motor

Little while ago,

The motor died on my rear wiper 98 Sw2 died. It's died before, and
I've rebuilt it, but that was a gradual thing. This time it was just
a full stop. Unfortunately my volt-meter...
Forum: Saturn February 21st 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 21
Posted By Poptart
Where IS everybody?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 07:02:57 -0800 (PST), danielr
> wrote:

>On Feb 20, 9:19*pm, "Oppie" > wrote:
>> Saturn may be no more but we still have our vehicles. Where...
Forum: Saturn November 30th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Poptart
1998 SW2 clunking noise from front suspension?

Thanks,

I thought about the engine mounts, but it's a standard and I
thought that I would notice the clunk when engaging the clunk but I
don't.

The noise is entirely from the front. I wondered...
Forum: Saturn November 29th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Poptart
1998 SW2 clunking noise from front suspension?

Looking for a bit of help. I have a 1998 SW2 that I have had since
new. It has about 125,000 miles on it and still going strong. Just
recently it started developing a occasional 'bangy' clunk...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7