Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 1.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jaygreg
Forum: Chrysler May 16th 11, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Concorde LXi (3,2L) - Panel Lights - ATC

I'll have to read that procedure again and get into. Thanks Greg.

P.S> You wouldn't happen to know anything about those ATC control panel
lights would you?

On 5/15/2011 5:48 PM, Greg Houston...
Forum: Chrysler May 15th 11, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Concorde LXi (3,2L) - Panel Lights - ATC

Hi Greg. I haven't seen the mechanic yet but... the incident never
recurred. So....???

On 5/15/2011 1:36 AM, Greg Houston wrote:
> On 5/14/2011 12:13 PM, jaygreg wrote:
>> Of the 6 buttons in this...
Forum: Chrysler May 14th 11, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Concorde LXi (3,2L) - Panel Lights - ATC

Of the 6 buttons in this cluster, the first 2 didn't light up last
night; 1) Auto/Off, 2) Temp.

The Service Manual I have is the 2000 LHS, 300M, Concorde and Intrepid
orange manual from...
Forum: Chrysler May 11th 11, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Concorde LXi

No, Greg, the booster has never been changed by me and I've had the car
from about 25K mile on to the 130K it has now. Those brakes have always
been a point of frustration; warped rotors, two bad...
Forum: Chrysler May 10th 11, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Concorde LXi

As I got out of my car (in the garage) a hour ago, I noticed a
reflection of red brake lights on the wall. Walked to the back and ....
sure enough... brake lights were on So was the light that...
Forum: Chrysler April 4th 11, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

IT was ATF+4, Dan.

On 4/3/2011 11:00 PM, Daniel who wants to know wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> It's been changed. The only...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 11, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

Where can I find this TSB on the web so I can read it and determine if
the issue it addresses is the one I'm experiencing?

On 4/3/2011 12:13 AM, Rob wrote:
> there is also a TSB for this issue in...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 11, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

I've not been too impressed with the two Chrysler dealerships in my area
over the years; mechanic changes. By contrast, there's a specialty
transmission repair (Richard's Garage - Akron) that...
Forum: Chrysler April 3rd 11, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

It's been changed. The only thing remaining is that update then.

On 4/3/2011 12:09 AM, Rob wrote:
> a fluid and filter change ( NOT a flush) and getting the dealer to do TCM
> update, might be the...
Forum: Chrysler April 2nd 11, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

Yes; the DGX 4 speed.

On 4/2/2011 4:15 PM, Rob wrote:
> got any idea what trans is has? 604? 606?
>

> > wrote in message
>> It...
Forum: Chrysler April 2nd 11, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

It has a 3.2 engine. All hoses and belts were changed as scheduled...
new water pump replaced when the timing belt was replaced as well.

Any idea what that slight hesitation is was the car shifts...
Forum: Chrysler April 1st 11, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

I called a local Chrysler dealer service manager (Summit County Ohio)
and discussed my concerns. He asked if my engine light was coming on.
When I told him "No", he told me he wouldn't be able to...
Forum: Chrysler March 30th 11, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

Good point. Got a rough idea when that began filtering in? It's been 9
months since I changed driving patterns.

On 3/29/2011 11:56 PM, Rob wrote:
> your drop in mileage may very well be due to the...
Forum: Chrysler March 30th 11, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Chrysler Concorde LXi - Tests Practical?

I've taken pretty good care of this car and it's served me well. Even
with 123,000 miles, it looks amazingly good. I put a new suspension
system on the car last year (carriage mounts, struts with...
Forum: Chrysler February 9th 11, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By jaygreg
Fuel Injector Cleaner - Beneficial @ 122K?

I've got a well-maintained 2000 Concorde LXi with 122200 miles logged. I've had a recent change in driving pattern over the past 7 months; more short trips, less long. MPG has dropped to 23 from...
Forum: Chrysler July 20th 10, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By jaygreg
2000 Concorde LXi (1) Exhaust Leak (2) Door Actuator

I’ve got a leak on the drivers side of the engine at the “band
clamp” (pg 11-7 Fig.7 of the orange 2000 Service Manual). I’m having a
radiator fan replaced Thursday for the second time in a...
Forum: Chrysler February 18th 10, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By jaygreg
Engine Hose ID - 2000 Concorde Lxi

On Feb 17, 5:50*pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
> jaygreg wrote:
> > Facing my 3.2L engine, just in front of the fuse box (which is in
> > front of the plastic coolant bottle) is a part with...
Forum: Chrysler February 17th 10, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By jaygreg
Engine Hose ID - 2000 Concorde Lxi

Facing my 3.2L engine, just in front of the fuse box (which is in
front of the plastic coolant bottle) is a part with hoses connecting
to the back of the engine. One of the hoses has a pin hole cut...
Forum: Chrysler February 17th 10, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 29
Posted By jaygreg
Ignition cables - 2000 Concorde -3.5 L - 111Kmiles

On Feb 10, 7:06*am, "Rob" > wrote:
> the noise is quite possibly the crappy roads out here. *they have no gravel
> for blacktop production so they use sand and seashells.
>
> plus at...
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 10, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Feb 8, 5:03*am, Bill Putney > wrote:
> jaygreg wrote:
> > Thanks for the advice. In summary:
> > * Plugs: the NGK ZFR5LP-13G
> > * Cables: forgettabodit
> > * Rear brake pads: Hawk...
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 10, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Feb 4, 5:13*am, Bill Putney > wrote:
> jaygreg wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 8:08 pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
> >> Well what do you know! *Besides the pdf '02 and '04 FSM's that...
Forum: Chrysler February 3rd 10, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 29
Posted By jaygreg
Ignition cables - 2000 Concorde -3.5 L - 111Kmiles

On Feb 2, 8:08*pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
> jaygreg wrote:
Forum: Chrysler February 3rd 10, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 29
Posted By jaygreg
Ignition cables - 2000 Concorde -3.5 L - 111Kmiles

On Feb 2, 6:02*pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
> jaygreg wrote:
> > I just phoned the only Chrysler dealer in a 30 mile radius and was
> > told I don't have ignition cables in my 3.5 engine...
Forum: Chrysler February 2nd 10, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Feb 2, 4:24*pm, jaygreg > wrote:
> I just phoned the only Chrysler dealer in a 30 mile radius and was
> told I don't have ignition cables in my 3.5 engine so there's...
Forum: Chrysler February 2nd 10, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 29
Posted By jaygreg
Ignition cables - 2000 Concorde -3.5 L - 111Kmiles

I just phoned the only Chrysler dealer in a 30 mile radius and was
told I don't have ignition cables in my 3.5 engine so there's nothing
to change. I'm confused. The service manual I bought from the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 86