Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roscoe
Forum: BMW October 8th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Roscoe
New Car Paint Finish

"David Slelton" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Recently had to spend half a day at a stealership in the South of...
Forum: BMW February 27th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 13
Posted By Roscoe
2008 BMW 550I Recall

"Ali" > wrote in message
> Maybe a country specific term. I just don't like the use of the word
> 'crash'.

You are very strange,...
Forum: Simulators January 22nd 08, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Roscoe
WTF - God virus !!

"==--==" > wrote in message
> What a bunch of puritan bull**** spouting crapola
>
> Get a life - then you can "give it to god" asswipe

Forum: Simulators January 9th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Roscoe
NR2003 For Sale

Damn. Some moron paid $72.75 plus 10$ shipping!!

"Darus" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW January 9th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Roscoe
BMW Defect Investigations by Model

Other than posting it twice, is the OP really an idiot? Look in the mirror
to see the idiot, dickweed.

"JimmyG" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW December 6th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By Roscoe
First post to this group

Welcome aboard.

I hope my new 328i coupe runs as good as yours in 20 years!

JT

" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW November 20th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 68
Posted By Roscoe
Just rolled over 100K miles...my take on BMW

12K? Doesn't the warranty cover stuff? Or do you mean you drove it 12K last
year?

"Pete" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators September 15th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Roscoe
BMW M3 Challenge

Don't waste your time boys and girls.

"Tony R" > wrote in message
> This is a free download produced for...
Forum: Simulators February 5th 07, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Roscoe
The REAL insurgency

dumbass

"Ernesto Guzman" > wrote in message
> Hey Mitch the Bitch, go blow Bush and Limbugh, you asshole!!
>
> "Alan...
Forum: Simulators January 3rd 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 41
Posted By Roscoe
getting out of sim auto racing

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> timmy thompson wrote:
>
>> the fact that there are no good online racing solutions...
Forum: Simulators December 27th 06, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Roscoe
RIP Jens Shumi 1964-2006

What were his contributions? I forgot.

> wrote in message
> Jens Shumi has passed away of heart failure late...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Roscoe
Just another lifelong beuracrat and I could care less.

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators November 7th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Roscoe
TORCS 1.3.0 released

I didn't even know TORCS 1.0 was available. Is it any good?

JT

"Bernhard Wymann" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> TORCS 1.3.0 is available...