Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer[_6_]
Forum: Driving January 1st 10, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
New Super Speeder Law To Take Effect In Cash Strapped Georgia

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:55:30 -0800, Scott in SoCal
> wrote:

>No, this means the state's actuaries studied the statistical data and
>calculated the cutoff point that would...
Forum: Driving January 1st 10, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
New Super Speeder Law To Take Effect In Cash Strapped Georgia

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 00:41:21 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>On 2010-01-01, necromancer > wrote:
>> Ref:...
Forum: Driving January 1st 10, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
New Super Speeder Law To Take Effect In Cash Strapped Georgia

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yctqr3o

Starting tomorrow, people ticketed for speeding 85MPH+ on interstates
or 75MPH+ on secondary roads will be hit with an additional US$200.00
fine by the state courtesy...
Forum: Driving December 28th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 0
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
China unveils world's fastest train - 245 mph

SFB spewed:

>Why can't latins and africans do things like this?

I'd like to know why, "america," (sic) can't do things like this.
Aside from having morons like you as citizens, that is...

--
Loco...
Forum: Driving December 28th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
China unveils world's fastest train - 245 mph

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:31:50 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Barry Worthington"
> wrote:

>On 28 Dec, 16:47, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:

<< snip...
Forum: Driving December 28th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 23
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Family wants to cut deaths from police pursuits

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:50:04 -0800, "Daniel W. Rouse Jr."
> wrote:

>The statistics that show drinking and driving goes up during the holidays
>more than justifies the...
Forum: Driving December 26th 09, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 111
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Whatever happened to making sure the intersection is clear before entering it?

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/ygh72p6

From the article:

"But the three had only passed in front of one or two of the six lanes
of traffic before the light turned green again. Springer said she
heard a...
Forum: Driving December 23rd 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Drunk Driver kills women - gets 40 years

SFB spewed:

>For once, a highway murderer did NOT get coddled.
>
>http://www.t-g.com/story/1597299.html

The so-called, "victim," must have been politically connected.

BTW, numbnutz, when are...
Forum: Driving December 18th 09, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Another deal brokered by GM falls through, Saab to fold...

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/ybftafy

Saab to fold as GM is unable to come to terms with a potential buyer -
just like Saturn....

--
"We need to apply twenty-first century information
technology to the...

SFB spewed:

>Simple. Obey the law. Parking violators are not so bad but most americans
>are sick of you speeders and red light runners endangering the rest of
>us. $2500 fine for deadly psychos...
Forum: Driving December 9th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 66
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Drive slow and infuriate the speed loons- HAHAHA

SFB spewed:

>Hey stupid. Cops don't arrest people for obeying the law.

Of course not, but they *do* arrest law breaking assholes like you.

--
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," advocates...
Forum: Driving December 8th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 66
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Drive slow and infuriate the speed loons- HAHAHA

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:28:26 -0600, Jim Alder >
wrote:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in...
Forum: Driving December 8th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 66
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Drive slow and infuriate the speed loons- HAHAHA

SFB the kid killer spewed:

>e push for idiotic laws, the easiest way to **** them
>> off is to simply OBEY THE LAW. :) -Dave
>>

>You're a liar. I have driven thru many school zones though in...
Forum: Driving December 3rd 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
LLB - comeuppance delivered...

So, I'm headed home on one of the local arterials at a red light with
another arterial. I'm in the left lane behind a small toyota pickup
and to the right is a schoolbus.

Light turns green and the...
Forum: Driving November 22nd 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Great, just what we don't need

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yastfn2

A laptop table that attaches to the steering wheel of the car. As if
SFB yakking on its cellphone and texting its crap to r.a.d wasn't bad
enough....

--
Speeders &...
Forum: Driving November 21st 09, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

SFB spewed:

>Just watch. Not a damn thing will be done to him just like with John
>Kerry's daughter. The evidence will be "lost" or something like that.

Just like nothing was done to *you* for...
Forum: Driving November 19th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 13
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
GPS accuracy - I see not much has changed

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:22:11 -0600, AZ Nomad
> wrote:

>Do you think having a fancier unit is going to put more satelites in
>the sky?

No, but I would have expected...
Forum: Driving November 19th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:45:23 -0500, elmer > wrote:

>I need to write a book on the adventures of following a Garmin.
>I think they have reintroduced the error and a lot more.
>It has tried to...
Forum: Driving November 19th 09, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
NC announces crackdown on speeders

On 17 Nov 2009 22:10:07 GMT, Larrybud > wrote:

>Yeah, because as we all know, the harsh penalties for murder have
>abolished that crime in the US.....
>
>(the above is...
Forum: Driving November 19th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 13
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
GPS accuracy - I see not much has changed

Those familiar with me over the years may recall my rants on GPS
accuracy a few years back - especially WRT elevation calculations. See
my, "GPS Accuracy?" page for an example....
Forum: Driving November 18th 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Walmart has a great deal on oil

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:20:47 -0800 (PST), "--> ?"
> wrote:

>On Nov 11, 1:05*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> 5 qt jug of QS...
Forum: Driving November 14th 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
wiper blades?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:41:45 -0500, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>Odd, I've never had a set of Micro-Edge last for more than 6 mos.
>without going hard and not flipping over anymore. ...
Forum: Driving November 14th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
wiper blades?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0500, Nate Nagel >
wrote:

>So the original wiper blades on my company car are finally toast...
>actually I was rather impressed with them as the...
Forum: Driving November 11th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 25
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Surveillance footage of Bay Bridge S-Curve accident

SFB spewed:

:

>> CalTrans has surveillance footage of Monday's Bay Bridge...
Forum: Driving November 11th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 25
Posted By necromancer[_6_]
Surveillance footage of Bay Bridge S-Curve accident

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:35:59 -0700, richard >
wrote:

>I'd say that's false advertising. 90% of it is a video of some music group
>singing. The rest is a poor grainy still shot of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87