Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kickstart
Forum: Corvette May 2nd 11, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By kickstart
new shocks for a 1999 C5 - suggestions?

On Apr 29, 9:22*pm, "Gary Mishler" > wrote:
> "charles" > wrote in message

> >I need new shocks for a 1999 C5...
Forum: Corvette November 15th 10, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By kickstart
Ticket for too fast for conditions

kinda like
FAILURE TO HAVE YOUR VEHICLE UINDER CONTROL
If you insit you were in control, that means you crashed on purpose (?)
Forum: Corvette October 26th 10, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By kickstart
C5 FOB batt life -- followup

On Oct 21, 7:58*pm, pj > wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 15:00:32 -0700, pete wrote:
> > Used to get about a year out of batts. *Now down to 9mos. *Both FOBs die
> > within a week of...
Forum: Corvette October 13th 10, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By kickstart
Has anyone had Vintage Air (a/c) added to their Corvette ?

On Oct 12, 3:52*pm, " > wrote:
> On Sep 13, 12:41*pm, " >
> wrote:
>
> > *Im wondering how well it cools, whether you...
Forum: Corvette April 26th 10, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By kickstart
scheduled maintenance

> > It seems to me the recommended schedule of some items is questionable.
> > Every three months or 3000 miles for oil seems wasteful.

Syn oil every 7-8000 miles with filter -add 1 qt halfway since...
Forum: Corvette April 15th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.subaru
Replies: 12
Posted By kickstart
Why do people buy a 2010 STi instead of a 2004 Corvette ZO6 or a2006 Base Corvette?

On Mar 31, 4:54*am, Sal > wrote:
> I mean I HATE Corvettes and I would buy a 2004 ZO6 or a 2006 base
> corvette before I'd buy a 2010 STI

Because I don't want a Sexualliy...
Forum: Corvette March 15th 10, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By kickstart
Advice

On Mar 14, 4:45*pm, Eitan Segal > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am selling a brand new 2010 Corvette ZR1 3ZR and would like advice
> on how to best reach the Corvette buying market.

Forum: Corvette February 22nd 10, 12:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By kickstart
Anyone with a crystal ball ?

> In today's government environment the Corvette may have numbered days/years
> left.

WOW my 79 may start to appreciate !!
Finally

kickstart
Forum: Corvette January 11th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By kickstart
wondering how much - NOS parts

On Jan 11, 12:58*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> "kickstart" > wrote in message

> >I...
Forum: Corvette January 8th 10, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By kickstart
wondering how much - NOS parts

> Thanks
> Danny
>
> Just sent it to a member, I'll let you know what he has to say.- Hide quoted text -

thanks
If those guys @ NCRS weren't so snooty I'd join, but the ones I have
met act like...
Forum: Corvette January 8th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Jan 8, 12:02*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> "kickstart" > wrote in message

> >I have...
Forum: Corvette January 7th 10, 04:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By kickstart
wondering how much - NOS parts

I have a new Old Stock 63-4 grill in the box
Also the grill molding pn#1-3797235
Instruction sheet pn#C846941 with the nut and bolt package - still
sealed
I have no idea what original parts like this...
Forum: Corvette December 23rd 09, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By kickstart
More Eureka Springs Photos

> Here are more pics from that weekend.
>
> Some of the...
Forum: Corvette December 18th 09, 12:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By kickstart
Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend

> Except for compressing and reducing the size, the photos
> are just as I shot them. (no cropping, color enhancing etc.)
>
> Here's the link-
>
> http://img136.imageshack.us/g/escwautox71.jpg/
>
> I...
Forum: Corvette November 19th 09, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By kickstart
4 post lifts

> Check out the safety locks on the one you are looking at and the one
> on the site I had in my reply. The only one I've seen fail was your
> first consideration, made in Mexico and sold under many...
Forum: Corvette November 2nd 09, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By kickstart
No Start (Further Diag)

> > "Ric Seyler"
> >> Got my factory service manuals out.....
> --
> Ric Seyler

I know you said you can smell gas......
Did you try spraying starting fluid in the intake ?

it ran when you parked it,
Forum: Corvette October 21st 09, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By kickstart
Auto trans Check fluid on C-5

Well I hate to sound dumb, butt ............
I looked in the owners manual and it says take it to the dealer.
Does anyone know or have a page from a manual that shows how to check
and add auto trans...
Forum: Corvette September 13th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By kickstart
Question: Not 100% on topic But its Vette Parts... (just think ofit as a small C4)

On Sep 12, 1:58*pm, Evan > wrote:

> I've always wanted a 6 speed in this Z
> I am just sick of my fun weekend car being broken....

If you want a manuel , get one.
You...
Forum: Corvette September 2nd 09, 12:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By kickstart
BP Oil

> So why **** up the US govt

too late
Forum: Corvette August 31st 09, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By kickstart
BP Oil

"In 2001, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, a Libyan, was convicted of
involvement in the bombing and sentenced to life imprisonment. On 20
August 2009, the Scottish Government released him on...
Forum: Corvette August 25th 09, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By kickstart
Engine Swap

On Aug 21, 7:35*pm, "Speaker of the Truth"
> wrote:
> Get youself a ZZ430 SB you'll be happier. I know a guy with one in a 67
> Coupe and it does 120 MPH in second...
Forum: Corvette June 8th 09, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By kickstart
2010 Camaro SS

> And the dealers in my area are doing a Rape & Pillage while they can.
> $10k over sticker on the 6 cylinders & they are all Yellow.
> --

jeez, I wonder why the car business is in the ****ter
Forum: Corvette June 5th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By kickstart
Top Ten Electric Car Manufacturers In China

> > > What about carcinogens that many scientists believe come from the
> > > production/operation of electricity ? *Are Electric Cars worth saving
> > > the environment over , versus, getting...
Forum: Corvette May 18th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By kickstart
What to buy

On May 18, 8:04*am, Fred C. Dobbs > wrote:
> On Sun, 17 May 2009 15:19:26 -0500, "Clams Canino"
>
> > wrote:
> >I agree.... *50% of wholesale value. * Same...
Forum: Corvette May 4th 09, 12:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By kickstart
'77 Corvette

On May 4, 7:05*am, "NapalmHeart" > wrote:
> "Roy" > wrote in ....
>
> > "NapalmHeart" > wrote...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35