Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 1.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Albert Ross
Forum: Simulators May 28th 07, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Albert Ross
Need help with GPL controller setup

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On 27 May 2007 12:49:02 -0700, Bob Simpson wrote:
>
>>Uwe, the simple solution is to use GPLShift which allows more axes to
>>be recognized. Find this utility at...
Forum: Simulators May 27th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Albert Ross
The liberal losers hate Memorial Day eh...

Mitch_A wrote:
> From the....

Phuck off, you ****.
Forum: Simulators May 27th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have three USB controllers connected to my machine:
>
> - TM HOTAS Cougar
> - Logitech Driving Force Pro Wheel (just the wheel, no pedals)
> - Plasma Lite USB...
Forum: Simulators May 8th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Albert Ross
Gran Turismo HD for PS3

Tony Rickard wrote:
> stan royal wrote:
>
>> Do you know if the Logi Momo Force will work? I have one lurking
>> somewhere.
>

> I believe it should.

Forum: Simulators April 24th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Albert Ross
No more stink

Darus wrote:
> On Apr 23, 8:39 pm, "Mitch_A" > wrote:
>
>>As an LAPD training officer, I was pressured to pass dangerous recruits
>>simply because they were the right color...
Forum: Simulators April 21st 07, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Replies: 10
Posted By Albert Ross
new Colin McRae DIRT pics and videos (WOW)

AirRaid wrote:
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/5241/1035_0002.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/5241/1035_0001.jpg
Forum: Simulators April 18th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Albert Ross
Just the "Facts"

Hans de Heer wrote:
> Mitch_A wrote:
>
>>decamped from New York and Los Angeles and such places to descend on
>>Durham, North Carolina, as quickly
>

> Are we talking rFactor or LFS tracks...
Forum: Simulators April 17th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Albert Ross
Do YOU really support the troop?

What a waste of time that was then.

Therron Thomas wrote:
> Jason,
>
> You're welcome.
> I spent 18 mos away from my family so far and will gladly do more if it
> means that you get to keep the...
Forum: Simulators April 15th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Albert Ross
For all of you conspiracy theorists. LOLOL

Woodie83 wrote:
> Albert Ross wrote:
>
>> Cris Eichler wrote:
>>
>>> [useless "Mitch_A" babblings snipped]

Forum: Simulators April 15th 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Cris Eichler wrote:
> [useless "Mitch_A" babblings snipped]
>
>>That was great! Not sure what it's doing here in RAS, but I enjoyed it.
>>Scares me to death that there are people who believe this...
Forum: Simulators March 16th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Albert Ross
Sim Racing FOV

wrote:
>>I'm using a 26" widescreen LCD with a fresnel lens in front.- Hide quoted text -
>

> Cool! I was using a Fresnel lens with a 19" monitor prior to getting
> TH2Go....
Forum: Simulators March 16th 07, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Albert Ross
Sim Racing FOV

John Smith wrote:
> "Albert Ross" > wrote in message

>>>I've come to the conclusion that the...
Forum: Simulators March 15th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Albert Ross
Sim Racing FOV

wrote:
> I've come to the conclusion that the optimum field of view (FOV)
> setting in a simulator of any type is one that corresponds to the same
> FOV you have in real life. ...
Forum: Simulators March 15th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Albert Ross
A small Dutch town

Yep, mitch is gay, alright.
Forum: Simulators March 3rd 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Albert Ross
Argumnts from an EX-LIBERAL

Mitch is gay.

Asgeir Nesoen wrote:
> We could try something different, we could just try to completely ignore
> every single off-topic post from Mitch.
>
> I'd like to see no replies to mitchs...
Forum: Simulators March 1st 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Albert Ross
Argumnts from an EX-LIBERAL

Mitch_A wrote:
> A mutual friend

So you have a friend. Big ****ing deal.
Forum: Simulators January 18th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Albert Ross
GS-1 Availability and Other Issues

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:09:11 -0600, Ray wrote:
>

>>I like the idea of buying it in stages. Hello Xmas presents and
>>Father's day presents... :)
>>

> Same here. If...
Forum: Simulators January 13th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Albert Ross
UltraForce GS-1 Tested by Indycar Drivers

jwilson54 wrote:
> LarryT wrote:
>
>> wrote:

Forum: Simulators January 10th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Albert Ross
Dont get too mad at Mitch

timmy thompson wrote:
> He has never won anything (especially races)

and he's a dork.
Forum: Simulators January 9th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Albert Ross
Leading on the last lap

Mitch_A wrote:
> Say you were in a race and leading the pack by a large margin. Would you
> QUIT the race with 10 to go just because the race isnt going quite as
> perfectly as you would have...
Forum: Simulators January 8th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 41
Posted By Albert Ross
getting out of sim auto racing

gordo wrote:
> "Joel Willstein" > wrote in message
>
>>Try as I might, I just haven't been able to get back into sim racing after...
Forum: Simulators January 3rd 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andre Warringa wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:16:44 GMT, Albert Ross > wrote:
>

>>It more permanent with me, just can't get back into it. I just have the
>>feeling that I've been...
Forum: Simulators January 2nd 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Emma Ward wrote:
> "Joel Willstein" > wrote in message
>
>>Try as I might, I just haven't been able to get back into sim racing after...
Forum: Simulators December 22nd 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 40
Posted By Albert Ross
Way OT here.

Mitch_A wrote:
> I never said I hated anyone.. 2+2=73 in your world eh?. I was talking
> about the ratings and that was just a suggestion as to why they are down. I
> said none had any racing...
Forum: Simulators December 14th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Albert Ross
UltraForce GS-1 G-Seat

wrote:
> Thanks! :)
>
> Actually, that's just a picture of the current prototype on the web
> site. There is a CAD rendering of the production model in the lower
> left...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25