Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hobbes
Forum: Honda March 13th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By hobbes
European diesel engines in North American CR-Vs

On Mar 10, 10:37*pm, Dave Garrett > wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>
> > In the past few months, I've seen a Nissan...
Forum: Honda March 7th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By hobbes
Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- TheStory ....

On Feb 25, 8:08*am, hobbes > wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2:43*pm, hobbes > wrote:
>

> > On Jan 15, 8:46*pm, hobbes >...
Forum: Technology March 7th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 62
Posted By hobbes
Where are the diesels?

Hi,

After much media coverage that diesels were coming real soon now, the
number of available diesels are not that many. My hunch on why this is
happening is the price of diesel fuel. Where I am in...
Forum: Technology March 6th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By hobbes
Honda Civic suspension -- going backwards?

Hi,

I have a 1999 Honda Civic. It has multi link read and Wish-bone front
suspension. The newer Civics have Macpherson strut suspension. I
though Wish-bone set ups were ment to be better, or does...
Forum: Technology February 26th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By hobbes
Next winter Im buying Blizzak snow tires!!

On Feb 26, 11:03*am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, wrote:
> > Have a 2000 Mazda Protege ES

Forum: Honda February 25th 08, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Jan 16, 2:43*pm, hobbes > wrote:
> On Jan 15, 8:46*pm, hobbes > wrote:
>

> > Hi Jeffery,
>
> > I was reading some of your posts about your...
Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Jan 15, 8:46*pm, hobbes > wrote:
> Hi Jeffery,
>
> I was reading some of your posts about your overheating engine, sorry
> to learn you are having some much trouble. I am...
Forum: Honda January 16th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By hobbes
Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- TheStory ....

Hi Jeffery,

I was reading some of your posts about your overheating engine, sorry
to learn you are having some much trouble. I am afraid I am not an
expert in cars and am sort of learning as I go...
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By hobbes
Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- TheStory ....

On Jan 15, 11:43*am, "Elle" >
wrote:
> Hi Mike, what I recall from posts here is that (1) the Bosch
> O2 sensors seem not to send a very good signal to the ECU,
Forum: Honda January 15th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Jan 12, 1:17*pm, "Elle" > wrote:
> Bosch *O2 sensors are bad Jujubes, grasshopper.
>
> OEM Denso is available for around $70 total for your Civic
Forum: Honda January 12th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By hobbes
Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- The Story....

Holly smokes! Panic! The Check Engine light is on. First time that
happened, pulled into a petrol station and put in more oil. That...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11