Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ramjaw.org
Forum: Jeep November 20th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By ramjaw.org
The place to go is RAMJAW.org

On Nov 20, 12:17 am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
> "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in news:4741264e
> :

Forum: Jeep November 19th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By ramjaw.org
The place to go is RAMJAW.org

Dear Reader,

If you've stumbled into this newsgroup with the hope of talking and
reading about Jeeps I'm afraid you actually fallen into a war zone.
The place you need to go is RAMJAW.org it was...
Forum: Jeep October 20th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By ramjaw.org
Jeep Liberty question

On Oct 19, 7:22 pm, RichC > wrote:
> On the Liberty, does the front passenger seat fold forward to enlarge
> the cargo space?

<snip>

Try asking over at RAMJAW.org maybe someone...
Forum: Jeep October 19th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org thread #3

On Oct 17, 5:30 pm, jbjeep > wrote:
> Oh yea, just what I need. Another fawking forum full of graphics that I cant
> download due to being on dialup and in the middle of nowhere. I...
Forum: Jeep October 17th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org thread #3

Well #2 got hijacked, so here's a new one. So far RAMJAW.org is
getting a good flow of new users, and the content is starting. If you
sign up please check your spam filters for the email reply...
Forum: Jeep October 17th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org thread #2

On Oct 16, 4:09 pm, ufatbastehd > wrote:
> On Oct 16, 12:54 am, "ramjaw.org" > wrote:
>
> > The original thread was hijacked, surprise surprise. I can't...
Forum: Jeep October 17th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Oct 16, 12:40 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
> ramjaw.org wrote:
>
> <snip>
<snip>
> LOL!
>
> It will never work. You will need to moderate it.

Lets see how it goes. Winter is...
Forum: Jeep October 16th 07, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org thread #2

The original thread was hijacked, surprise surprise. I can't tell
who's posting legitimate content, who's a sock puppet, who's cutting
and pasting, and frankly I don't care. It is just proof of the...
Forum: Jeep October 15th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 95
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org

On Oct 14, 9:15 am, RoyJ > wrote:
<snip>

> The unfiltered version would sure scare off the newbies though.

I'm no newbe but I only use google to view the group. AFAIK you...
Forum: Jeep October 15th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 95
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org

Dave you are absolutely right, I make a much better lurker than
poster. <lol> I envy guys that seem to post long thoughtful replies
at a moments notice. It takes me a long time to post. But that...
Forum: Jeep October 15th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 95
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org

On Oct 14, 8:20 am, "Earle Horton" > wrote:
> I prefer the free speech, even if I have to put up with the knuckleheads.

RAMJAW.org isn't about moderation, there will be...
Forum: Jeep October 15th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 95
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org

That's fixed now, sorry.

On Oct 14, 2:22 am, "Dave Milne" >
wrote:
> Not looking good so far. You register then your site can't send an
> activation link.
>
> Admin...
Forum: Jeep October 14th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 95
Posted By ramjaw.org
Announcing RAMJAW.org

Announcing RAMJAW.org (that stands for Rec.Autos.Makers.Jeep+Willys)
a web site dedicated to the discussion of all things Jeep, and some
talk around the campfire about everything else. The purpose...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13