Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy
Forum: Jeep April 12th 08, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Andy
97 Wrangler High Flow Cat

> wrote in message
> Hey Y'all,
>
> I've a 97 Wrangler SE 2.5L 4Cyl. with ~87K miles. My...
Forum: Jeep November 6th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 349
Posted By Andy
I'm outta here

"nrs" > wrote in message
On Nov 6, 7:21 am, "Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote:
> Since this group has...
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 06, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Andy
LT1 Heavily Modified Jeep For Sale

Mike, you forgot to mention the California top (very bad reputation) and a
two inch body lift???

Andy
"Mike Romain" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Andy
Cross Your Fingers

Great pictures! Love your dog playing cards. LOL

"Seahag" > wrote in message

> OK! Here is the real picture!
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Andy
Cross Your Fingers

I have the Convert-A-Top also and really like it. I've had a Window Roll
for a few years also. I have full doors but many of my wheeling friends
have half doors and throw them in the back. So,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5