Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: raamman
Forum: Simulators February 2nd 10, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By raamman
Steam Stinks!!!!

On Dec 9 2009, 7:43*pm, "Don Schwartz Jr"
> wrote:
> Trying to run a little GTR Evo offline and I can't launch the game because
> the servers are busy! My first and...
Forum: Saturn October 1st 09, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By raamman
Going Japanese

On Oct 1, 8:55*am, Usenet User > wrote:
> Well the decision to shut down Saturn is very disappointing. Only GM
> cars I ever liked. I'm done. Going Japanese. Used to be...
Forum: Saturn October 1st 09, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By raamman
Just got two letters (GM and my Saturn Dealer)

On Sep 20, 5:55*pm, "Slightly Graying Wolf"
> wrote:
> Last week (actually on the same day) I received a letter from GM Canada and
> one from my Saturn...
Forum: Saturn September 3rd 09, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By raamman
96 Saturn -- How Do You Disable Runaway Chime?

On Sep 1, 1:53*pm, "marx404" > wrote:
> Also, I am not aware of any other functions that are dependent on the piezo
> door buzzer.
>
> --
> marx404
> <all gmail posts blocked>
Forum: Ford Mustang June 25th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 20
Posted By raamman
Toyota blocking this Danica Patrick commercial

On Jun 24, 9:02*pm, "gnu / linux" > wrote:
> On Jun 24, 7:04*pm, Kruse > wrote:
>
> > On Jun 24, 12:31*am, john > wrote:
> > *The ad's not...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.gm

On Jun 24, 3:46*pm, GILL > wrote:
> Frank ess wrote:
>
> > raamman wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang June 24th 09, 06:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.gm

On Jun 24, 7:32*am, Fat Moe > wrote:
> DaveW wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:31:16 -0700 (PDT), john >
> > wrote:
>
> >> Yeah, I don't think Toyota's...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7