Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DK[_4_]
Forum: BMW March 20th 09, 11:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By DK[_4_]
X3 bad fuel economy

HGL wrote:
> My 2006 x3 with 30000 miles gets just 16mpg overall hiway and city. Its epa
> rating is 17 city and 23 hiway. What gives? There is nobody in the car
> except little old me and I drive 10...
Forum: BMW March 20th 09, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By DK[_4_]
battery woe

af wrote:
> 2000 528i (E39)
>
> I put a new Interstate battery in this car last summer. My car gets driven
> about once a week. Today it would not start. In fact it was so dead, I could
> not use...
Forum: BMW March 17th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By DK[_4_]
trailer hitch wiring

Alan B. Mac Farlane wrote:
> in article YOQvl.18485$PH1.14804@edtnps82, Rik Hucul at
> wrote on 3/17/09 10:09 AM:
>
>> I have 1996 750il, does anyone have any info on wiring...
Forum: BMW March 15th 09, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By DK[_4_]
CARMAX SUCKS !!!

D. wrote:
> if a vehicle has been damaged and the claim is NOT
> filed with an insurance company , meaning it was fixed
> and paid for by the owner / shop , then the carmax
> report will show " no...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4