Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CopperTop[_19_]
Forum: Chrysler March 25th 12, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
PT Cruiser diagnostic question?

wrote in news:oqlnm7hq0patm308s7992kvh8p9m28pc5t@
4ax.com:

> WHile driving my 2001 PT Ltd 5 Spd home tonight all of a sudden the
> warning chime went off and my engine shut...
Forum: Chrysler November 9th 11, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Eliminating PT Cruiser "smell"

wrote in news:hknjb7l5590ancdfqkl30b4v8c1focuj1l@
4ax.com:

> I have an original '01 PT LTD. Unfortunately I had to leave it stored
> outdoors for over 4 months. Now that its...
Forum: Chrysler October 22nd 11, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Best Dealer and Car Maker Service I've ever had

I don't have a lot to say about the dealers in my area but my 2001 PT
has been an outstanding car. It's the smallest and slowest car I've
ever owned. But I wish all the cars I've had were as...
Forum: Chrysler May 22nd 11, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Why no TV commercials for Chrysler 300?

"DAS" > wrote in :

> Nothing to 'go figure'. It's the international economy where 'origin'
> is of little import.
>
> What really matters is
> -...
Forum: Chrysler May 20th 11, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Why no TV commercials for Chrysler 300?

>> Have seen a new 300 commercial for a couple weeks now, some clothing
>> designer in NYC is driving it and it does continue the "Imported from
>> Detroit" theme.
>
> That's the...
Forum: Chrysler May 18th 11, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Why no TV commercials for Chrysler 300?

cavedweller > wrote in news:c20009cc-1e0c-483f-
:

> On May 17, 12:01*am, MoPar Man > wrote:
>> I'll I've been...
Forum: Chrysler July 27th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Made in ...?

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in news:i2ngs0$3sd$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On 07/26/10 03:44 pm, CopperTop wrote:
>
>>> OK, this specific case concerns GM, but similar...
Forum: Chrysler July 26th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
Made in ...?

"Percival P. Cassidy" > wrote in news:i2k5l1$uro$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> OK, this specific case concerns GM, but similar things may happen with
> Chrysler -- or is it...
Forum: Chrysler July 20th 10, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By CopperTop[_19_]
GOODBYE to the PT Cruiser

> > ****
>
> Could this have been the NEXT PT Cruiser??
>
> From AB
>
> The end of production of the Chrysler PT Cruiser prompted someone to
> try his hand at rendering what could have been a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9