Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ToddAndMargo
Forum: 4x4 March 8th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By ToddAndMargo
Comments on Mitsubishi Outlander?

ToddAndMargo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am on a used (somewhat crossover) SUV hunt. I
> mainly will be using my new used SUV for business
> travel (3 to 4 customers a day) and coping with
> to 2 to...
Forum: 4x4 March 8th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 6
Posted By ToddAndMargo
AWD vs 4WD?

René Løweneck wrote:
> Hi Todd !
>
>> Okay, so no (really) low gears. And dirt roads ability have more to
>> do with clearance that drive train. AWD corners nicer than
>> 2WD. Now I understand.
Forum: 4x4 March 1st 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 6
Posted By ToddAndMargo
AWD vs 4WD?

Lon wrote:
> ToddAndMargo wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Can anyone give me a functional difference between
>> "All Wheel Drive" and "Four Wheel Drive", other than AWD
>> won't ruin your drive train on a...
Forum: 4x4 March 1st 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 6
Posted By ToddAndMargo
AWD vs 4WD?

Reed wrote:
> ToddAndMargo wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Can anyone give me a functional difference between
>> "All Wheel Drive" and "Four Wheel Drive", other than AWD
>> won't ruin your drive train on...
Forum: 4x4 February 29th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 6
Posted By ToddAndMargo
AWD vs 4WD?

Hi All,

Can anyone give me a functional difference between
"All Wheel Drive" and "Four Wheel Drive", other than AWD
won't ruin your drive train on a smooth road? How will
AWD do on a dirt road...
Forum: 4x4 February 29th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By ToddAndMargo
Comments on Mitsubishi Outlander?

Hi All,

I am on a used (somewhat crossover) SUV hunt. I
mainly will be using my new used SUV for business
travel (3 to 4 customers a day) and coping with
to 2 to 8" of winter snow. But, there...
Forum: 4x4 February 28th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 11
Posted By ToddAndMargo
Suggestions on long lived 4x4 other than Toyota and Honda

Lon wrote:
much like
> Subaru's, owners tend to hang onto them until the wheels all fall off.
> The Subie may be right up your alley if you can find one big enough.

I tend to drive them till my...
Forum: 4x4 February 27th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4

Lon wrote:

> What do you want this thing for?

Mainly to drive around to customer sites. Three or
four a day. I wanted something comfortable to drive
(not truck like) so that I would not be...
Forum: 4x4 February 25th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4

Lon wrote:
> ToddAndMargo wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> It is time for me to get a new used 4wd car. I
>> like the Toyota Highlander and somewhat fond of the
>> Honda CRV.
>>
>> Problem: the resale...
Forum: 4x4 February 23rd 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 11
Posted By ToddAndMargo
Suggestions on long lived 4x4 other than Toyota and Honda

Hi All,

It is time for me to get a new used 4wd car. I
like the Toyota Highlander and somewhat fond of the
Honda CRV.

Problem: the resale value on Toyota and Honda is
through the roof. I...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10