Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pltrgyst[_3_]
Forum: Driving November 12th 13, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 25
Posted By pltrgyst[_3_]
OT for pretty much every group so read at your own risk

On 11/11/13 10:49 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> So no whining if you've come this far and don't want to read about:
>
> My latest racing video!

Nice run! Heck of an improvement over your first outings....
Forum: Driving June 7th 13, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 27
Posted By pltrgyst[_3_]
Alan (last word) Baker the damaged EGOcentric said What?

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes reason -
> but the kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for...
Forum: Driving June 1st 13, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
Replies: 228
Posted By pltrgyst[_3_]
OT (more or less): For those who might be interested...

On 5/28/13 8:30 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
> ...I did my first event in my own Formula Ford this past weekend.
>
> It was... ...fantastic.
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_faLq9Ey5no>

Glad you...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3