Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Bud
Forum: Driving April 21st 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
Replies: 15
Posted By Larry Bud
Big Oil Now Diluting Gas w Water - Motorists Stranded

> > Lukoil spokesman George Wilkins says water in bulk storage tanks at a north
> > Jersey gas distributor is likely to blame.
>
> Lukoil is, of course, a russian state-owned oil monopoly...
> Looks...
Forum: Driving April 21st 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
Replies: 15
Posted By Larry Bud
Big Oil Now Diluting Gas w Water - Motorists Stranded

> FORT LEE, N.J. — Lukoil says water contamination is to blame for bad gas at
> seven service stations that left dozens of motorists stranded around New
> Jersey.
>
> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe...
Forum: Driving April 21st 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Bud
Join the "Starve the Corporate Shills" movement

On Apr 20, 10:59*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Do not respond to any poster who calls for higher speed limits or removal
> of red light cameras or...
Forum: Driving April 12th 08, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 0
Posted By Larry Bud
__ 2 Teens Stab Cabbie, Then Die in Crash! <= ha ha! __

On Apr 9, 4:11*am, Svenne > wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:25:02 -0600, "Reality_Check©" >
> wrote:
>
> >2 Teens Stab Cabbie, Then Die in Crash
> >April 8, 2008,...
Forum: Driving April 12th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 0
Posted By Larry Bud
__ 2 Teens Stab Cabbie, Then Die in Crash! <= ha ha! __

> "The cab driver got scared," Harding said. "One of the females pulled out a
> box cutter and began cutting the taxi cab driver and that's what caused him
> to crash."
>
> It appeared the cab driver...
Forum: Driving April 9th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 12
Posted By Larry Bud
WTF!!! - Special license plates shield officials from traffictickets

On Apr 8, 11:33*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 8:01 am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
>

> > Don't expect this to contnue...
Forum: Driving April 9th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 61
Posted By Larry Bud
Clinton leaves office, gas at $1.40. Bush leaves, gas $4.00

On Apr 8, 11:35*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Difference is that Clinton, for all his faults, was not a tool of big oil.
> Nor is obama, but all repugs...
Forum: Driving April 7th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Larry Bud
Slow down to save money, but not in the passing lane

On Apr 4, 10:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:26 pm, wrote:
>
> > With gas prices rising, gas-saving advice abounds:...
Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 71
Posted By Larry Bud
Idiot Pilot Runs Out of Gas - Lands Cessna on I-81 - WON'T BECHARGED!!

On Apr 4, 2:47*pm, gringo > wrote:
> Larry Bud wrote:
> >> I'd rather the pilot act as responsibly as the rest of us are expected
> >> to do. *Running out of fuel and endangering...
Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 71
Posted By Larry Bud
Idiot Pilot Runs Out of Gas - Lands Cessna on I-81 - WON'T BECHARGED!!

> I'd rather the pilot act as responsibly as the rest of us are expected
> to do. *Running out of fuel and endangering possibly hundreds of people
> is inexcusable.

Fine, talk theory all you want,...
Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 71
Posted By Larry Bud
Idiot Pilot Runs Out of Gas - Lands Cessna on I-81 - WON'T BECHARGED!!

> Sgt. Danny Glick commended the pilot for landing with the traffic flow so
> no vehicles were hit during the landing. He said Scott was not injured and
> will not face charges.
>
> Airport staff...
Forum: Driving April 4th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 49
Posted By Larry Bud
__ Driver Dies in Fiery Wrong-Way Truck Crash Caught on Video <=should Diabetics be allowed to Drive? __

> So let's say the guy had developed cataracts instead of diabetes;
> would you also want to wait until he had "frequent episodes" before
> you took his license away?
>
> What if the diabetic kills...
Forum: Driving April 2nd 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 15
Posted By Larry Bud
Special plates for suspended licenses in works

On Apr 1, 2:44*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 12:06 pm, Larry Bud > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 1, 12:14 pm, "Speeders & Drunk...
Forum: Driving April 2nd 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Larry Bud
RLC scam just gets worse.

On Apr 2, 12:46*pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/23/2303.asp
>
> <...>
> Recipients of red light camera tickets in Saint Louis Missouri...
Forum: Driving April 2nd 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 21
Posted By Larry Bud
Drunk Driving Penalties in other Countries

> England
> One year suspension and a $250.00 fine and jail for one year

The UK has a MAX penalty of 6 months in jail. Since you can't even
get that right, I suspect the rest of your claims (or the...
Forum: Driving April 1st 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 45
Posted By Larry Bud
AAA Study: Cost of Crashes Tops $164.2 Billion Each Year

> Even the crash that kills 8 gets scant coverage and NEVER leads to
> calls for stiffer penalties for criminal drivers. The media is paid
> very handsomely by the auto industry to call all deadly...
Forum: Driving April 1st 08, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By Larry Bud
AAA Study: Cost of Crashes Tops $164.2 Billion Each Year

>*Notice how a crash that
> kills 8 makes national news, but 8 crashes that kill 1 each don't? *Same
> number of deaths, they're just scattered out and not as "spectacular" as one
> massive crash...
Forum: Driving April 1st 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 15
Posted By Larry Bud
Special plates for suspended licenses in works

On Apr 1, 12:14*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Most people with suspended licenses are drunk drivers. That means they're
> murderers and i don't want you...
Forum: Driving April 1st 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Larry Bud
When does a car battery get used?

> > I want to get one of those air compressors for my tires, which use a
> > cigarette lighter plug. *Just want to make sure that if I'm inflating
> > my tires while the engine is on, that it won't...
Forum: Driving March 31st 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.economics,alt.wisdom,rec.sport.golf
Replies: 45
Posted By Larry Bud
Why are gas caps on the driver's side of some cars but thepassenger's side of others?

On Mar 30, 10:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> .
>
> Suppose fuel tanks were always on the driver's side of the car. Drivers
> would then have to park on...
Forum: Driving March 31st 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.economics,alt.wisdom,rec.sport.golf
Replies: 45
Posted By Larry Bud
Why are gas caps on the driver's side of some cars but thepassenger's side of others?

On Mar 31, 1:40*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 10:22 pm, (Brent P)
>

> > who knows? The troll just...
Forum: Driving March 28th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 19
Posted By Larry Bud
This proves what we already know - CRIMINAL DRIVERS ARE SHORTIES

On Mar 27, 4:10*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are...
Forum: Driving March 26th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 19
Posted By Larry Bud
This proves what we already know - CRIMINAL DRIVERS ARE SHORTIES

On Mar 26, 3:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> This little 140 pound wimp gets pushed around everywhere he goes but when
> he gets in his grand am all of...
Forum: Driving March 24th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By Larry Bud
If the slipper slope isn't real, what's this? (0.02 BAC)

> >"[MADD has] become far more neo-prohibitionist than I had ever wanted or
> >envisioned ...,"
>
> Candy is exaggerating, as well. True prohibition outlaws the
> manufacture, transport, sale,...
Forum: Driving March 24th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 7
Posted By Larry Bud
Should criminal drivers who cause "accidents" be charged withassault with a deadly weapon?

On Mar 23, 12:08*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"